Welcome to Gaia! ::

hehehe i got yara (took three darn days to even get a sighting =.=) i think messi also looks quite odd >< only reason i didnt use him instead of gryph.
i dont mind the catch %s getting ~5 seeds a day actually cuz it gives me a decent chance at a epic by the end of the week
personally im jus gonna save up seeds (except for the odd occasions) and target BEs im hoping for those charts telling how strong or weak their skills are to come out soon
for some reason the daily prize has been working for me? and as of yesterday it seems that it did turn into the 24 hr thing so idk...
cant do much with my avi and dont wanna go through zomg a third time (trained my sis and cousin to 10.0) though its the best way to earn money (for me anyway)
hmm another lil suggestion. i would like to have faster battles. have an option to turn off the animations. cant do much about how slow the battles are but that would cut a little time off.

Zeedus's Senpai

Floppy Puppy

I second the renaming option too..
Not only that, but I seem to have PROBLEMS with the naming feature
I started the game and attempted to name this Huey "Coffee" and it still went through as Huey
Which really sucks, because you know.. you can't rename them and I'm big on naming thingsss Dx
I avoided playing for months because of that

Edit:
AND THEN THE GAME FREEZES POST-CAPTURE
If I can't change unnamed monster's names, I seriously quit
Bye

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
[` K ]
I second the renaming option too..
Not only that, but I seem to have PROBLEMS with the naming feature
I started the game and attempted to name this Huey "Coffee" and it still went through as Huey
Which really sucks, because you know.. you can't rename them and I'm big on naming thingsss Dx
I avoided playing for months because of that

Edit:
AND THEN THE GAME FREEZES POST-CAPTURE
If I can't change unnamed monster's names, I seriously quit
Bye

don't quit over it, just wait up at least and see if they bring in renaming as a feature smile
plus, it's still in beta so the glitches should get fixed in time. in fact as i've been playing (i'd say about 2 weeks since i started) i've noticed less glitches and such as time goes on. it's getting there! XD

also, a glitch i encountered with naming a new moga is that if i was playing in fullscreen, for some reason i couldn't type in the box to name it. or even delete the original name o.o but then if i pressed Esc to come out of fullscreen, i could change the name *shrug* a very weird glitch, that one~
eccofaery
in fact as i've been playing (i'd say about 2 weeks since i started) i've noticed less glitches and such as time goes on. it's getting there! XD

Yeah I agree with you. In time they're gonna take care of most glitches :3nod
Btw, I've been playing for 2 weeks too XD

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
Haha nice XD you have more rare mogas than me, too *sigh* i have been unlucky with those so far, haha. the only rare i have is Paul, and i dont have any higher rarities than that at all XD
eccofaery
Haha nice XD you have more rare mogas than me, too *sigh* i have been unlucky with those so far, haha. the only rare i have is Paul, and i dont have any higher rarities than that at all XD

Oh don't worry, you'll get more rare ones eventually biggrin
Tama just slipped through my fingers gonk
He had 15 life left and my damn Zomoo had to give a 15 critical hit.. HE JUST HAD TO didn't he?! scream

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
agh i hate that! always getting a critical hit when youre trying to n** down that last bit of hp so its weak enough to catch... silly mogas XD bah!
XxRavenV2
eccofaery

Oh don't worry, you'll get more rare ones eventually biggrin
Tama just slipped through my fingers gonk
He had 15 life left and my damn Zomoo had to give a 15 critical hit.. HE JUST HAD TO didn't he?! scream

It's like he said, you'll get a rare one eventually. :3

In fact, Azurel can be your first Beyond Epic Moga and Shen can be your first Epic Moga too.
eccofaery
agh i hate that! always getting a critical hit when youre trying to n** down that last bit of hp so its weak enough to catch... silly mogas XD bah!

yeah XD Ohh well, now I'm back to searching for a Hakka xd

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
oooh i cant remember which one hakka is XD;

did any of you guys notice that theres a new moga in the mogadex today? called Fenix... tis another capricorn... i wonder if it'll be on the third map?
eccofaery
oooh i cant remember which one hakka is XD;

did any of you guys notice that theres a new moga in the mogadex today? called Fenix... tis another capricorn... i wonder if it'll be on the third map?

Hakka is the little red fox with the bells and robe. It looks exactly like Ikki, but it's red and has clothes on it.

Fenix is not really a new Moga. It was taken out when the new Mogadex appeared and now the developers are putting back in. I heard from one person in the discussion that Fenix can be located in the Ahabs Abyss (the black hole in the sea after the swirly poop mountains.)

Not sure if the location is true, but I'm going to go there and see for myself.

EDIT: Apparently, I kept running into Peepee, Burger, Diobao, and Coyotl. :/ Guess Fenix isn't out there yet.
hows i get the quest for azurel? im hoping he doesnt steal another 45 seeds and kick the bucket...
Samyeung46
hows i get the quest for azurel? im hoping he doesnt steal another 45 seeds and kick the bucket...

You go to the dock on the second map where the retired soldiers are. There are two quests before you get the Azurel quest. The first one is you have to battle against them. And the second is you have to collect crablegs for the soldiers. All the quests are located in the same area, the dock.
kks thx :3 lol had access to the dock for a while but never bothered to go there cuz it not in an lvl i train in

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff