Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
hahaha. tis part of the fun of the internet ninja

and i just caught titus and zomoo, woop! i only have 9 of the commons left to catch now. but i think i need to save up my starseeds so i can catch war lepus before it disappears...

my daily prize didnt work today *sadness* i hope it stops being buggy soon x.x lol
Nice catch on them. biggrin I'm planning to catch the Moga after I've completed the maps and quests. However, if the quest involves catching.... gonk I don't want to go through the Azurel and Shen quest again. gonk

And yeah... I didn't get my prize too and this is the third day. >.< I've contacted the developers about this problem along with a suggestion to change the time set to GMT instead of 24 hours. Hopefully, they could do that. >>;

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
yea. i wouldnt even mind if they did it by an american timezone or something, doing it by any timezone would be better than this minimum of 24 hours thing. :/

azurel and shen? where are those?
and how many mogas do you have if youre not catching them all yet? :O
i'm greedy, so i want them all and i want them NOWWWW lol
War Lepus is definitely my next target, though. i have 9 starseeds now... need mooooar before i try and catch it >.>;
eccofaery
azurel and shen? where are those?
and how many mogas do you have if youre not catching them all yet? :O
i'm greedy, so i want them all and i want them NOWWWW lol
War Lepus is definitely my next target, though. i have 9 starseeds now... need mooooar before i try and catch it >.>;

You'll get them in your quest once you met the retired soldiers and Pierce. Azurel is located at the dock after the Crablegs quest and Shen is located in Rankwallow. You don't need to worry about killing them if you're on the quest. They will reappear again since the quest involves you catching them.

I have 36 Moga so far. So I think I have like 30 or more Moga to capture yet. >>;

Good luck trying to capture the War Lepus. To be honest, I got annoyed whenever I ran across a War Lepus during that quest. LOL XD Taunting me of unable to capture it when I had so little starseeds. I was finally able to capture the War Lepus on my umpteenth time (I think it was my twentieth or more.) However, that War Lepus got the last laugh since I caught it with my last starseed, making me emptied out my starseeds. >.<

Conservative Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
I agree with all of the possible things that could be improved. I've been lucky so far ... it only took one seed to catch the war lepus for me and my rare ones only took 2 or 3
lol i think that they should increase the chance of getting epic an legendary mogas... they are already hard to find and the low percentages make them even harder to catch... i almost got peepee but i ran out of star seeds ... TAT never saw him again after that
i also think that they should make blue coffees a little bit easier to get ... and that they should increase the level where u can catch certain mogas .... rite now its only 2 levels above they should make it 4 ... if u have the guts so fight the stronger ones, u should be able to catch them too
i also cant get my daily prize...

Conservative Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
also does anyone else find yara and teef really creepy looking .... lol when i first encountered yara, it scared the hell outa me. i didnt even want to catch them even though i've encountered both several times
The Awesome Bunny
also does anyone else find yara and teef really creepy looking .... lol when i first encountered yara, it scared the hell outa me. i didnt even want to catch them even though i've encountered both several times

To be honest, I sortta find them ugly. >>;

In addition, not all the Epic and Legendary Moga are hard to find. You can find them easily depending on the location you're hunting.

Here's the spreadsheet to help you find it.

Moga Spreadsheet

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
haha yea i really don't like yara ;o; so creepy looking... im still gonna catch one eventually tho XD
i kinda like teef tho, cos he's creepy looking in a kinda cool way XD hahaha

and glad you agree with the suggestions :3 i seem to have bad luck with starseeds, mostly XD it took me forever just to catch a goddamn Meh! lol

and awesome, i should get the azurel quest pretty soon then at least. havent got to a place called rankwallow yet tho, so yea... meh i just want that damn war lepus before it buggers off! lol. i'll be really annoyed if i miss out on it :c

Conservative Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
ooooo thankee raiten lol i needed one of those
Raiten Ka
eccofaery
ahahaha damn you boys, not being pleased enough by a well-kept head of hair, lol!
i'm guessing he is meant to be like your childhood buddy or something, though XD

Please ignore my Gaia avatar, but I'm really a girl. LOL XD And even as a girl, I'm not even please enough by the hair. LOL XD

OMG ur a girl. I knew it! *shot* XD Honestly I'm not pleased with my hair either [It's kind like ur avatar's only it's brown XD]
And I caught Zomoo yay, 2 lvl above my moga hehee ninja
XxRavenV2
Raiten Ka
eccofaery
ahahaha damn you boys, not being pleased enough by a well-kept head of hair, lol!
i'm guessing he is meant to be like your childhood buddy or something, though XD

Please ignore my Gaia avatar, but I'm really a girl. LOL XD And even as a girl, I'm not even please enough by the hair. LOL XD

OMG ur a girl. I knew it! *shot* XD Honestly I'm not pleased with my hair either [It's kind like ur avatar's only it's brown XD]
And I caught Zomoo yay, 2 lvl above my moga hehee ninja

LOL XD Yeah, I'm a girl. The reason why my avatar is a guy is because this is a mule account. ninja

Well, you can get a different hairstyle at the Durem Shop, Salon Durem. You can even choose different eyestyle too. However, they both cost gold, depending on what hair or eye you want. >>;

And congrats of getting Zomoo. :3
I know, I need to chane the eyes of my avatar too XD
and thank you 3nodding
they need to get face book to fix the freeze problem

Ruthless Consumer

Yara is creepy because it's supposed to be a joke on the YARANAIKA meeme/comic

The catch percentages really do need to be higher. This isn't like pokemon where you can buy 99 ultraballs and have at it, it takes ages to save up star seeds..

But i guess thats how they make money lol

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
wow, really? i absolutely love internet memes, yet i've never heard of yaranaika D: *feels so naive all of a sudden*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff