Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
oooh i dont have a yugure... what level is yours if you can beat them up in the cemetary so easy?? lol. i need to level up my mogas some more sweatdrop
my yugure's head slam and vulnerability lvled at lvl 30 biggrin and that gave it a realllllyyy big boost at lvl 29 the head slam vuln combo could kill lvl 12 one hit then after the lvl up it could kill lvl 20s one hit XD its currently lvl 31 ^.^ i love vulnerability

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
ooooh i see so when theyre techniques get that "upgrade" they get a huge boost in power huh? that's pretty awesome, hehe whee
i find most atks useless until they get their third upgrade the jumps in power seem to get bigger as the atk gets higher lvl but since mines is only at lvl 5 this may be wrong either way it gets quite powerful

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
hmmm you are probably right, i don't think any of mine are higher than a level 3 though, so i guess i shall try to observe as i level up my mogas and see if i notice such things too smile
when ur normal and zodiac atk change name they get quite a big boost biggrin most of them change around lvl 20
The only thing I hope for about the upgrade boost is that I don't want the boost to be screw up like the War Lepus' attack. >>; Having the Doom power being weaker than Mortal Thump. That will be a total let down for me.

@ Samyeung 46: To be honest, I was like "... Why do I have an issue with this Skylar guy?" when I read about him. Reading our dialogue about Skylar in the storyplot makes me feel like we've already dislike him the moment we saw or hear him. I want to say, " Screw you. I don't give care if you're better than me. You're just a egotistic loser to me." LOL XD

In addition, I wish we can learn more about Bruno. It makes me wonder how the heck did we ended up as his friend in the first place. LOL XD
lol yeah we jus found bruno XD maybe it has something to do with the cortex mission that we didnt get? he dissapeared from the plot pretty fast. hope the sand man doesnt go after him to get that secret ingredient razz
skylar... i wonder if theres gonna be another elite four type of deal with skylar sitting in the last room.
yeah that doom nibble thing was quite bad... and even after that change of their im not sure if its completely fixed... has doom nibble ever caused confuse for u? cuz from wat i read lotsa ppl complained about mortal thump causing confuse and screwing them over but doom nibble never caused confuse in all the time ive been using it

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
you're friends with bruno.... because he's smiley and has pretty hair heart lol. *JUSTIFIED* whee

ugh can't wait for some of my mogas attacks to change then XD
and also, i just caught starpops! yeyyyy theyre so cute 4laugh
lol took me a while to notice that the three birds that make starpops all have different expressions XD
hmm might justify for u but considering im a guy that doesnt work too well lol :3
@ eccofaery: But, but, I never make friends due to being smiley and pretty hair. D: He just popped out of nowhere and said "You're my friend. Let's go. biggrin " which made me like, "We're friends? I don't even know you. .__.' "

As for the starpops, I'm going to catch it later after I'm done with the map and quests. LOL XD

@ Samyeung46: I think Doom Nibble is the first stage while Mortal Thump is the upgrade one. But yeah, I get Confused by that attack. DX God, I hate that attack. It's like getting a hidden Special Power within the Zodiac Attack.

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
ahahaha damn you boys, not being pleased enough by a well-kept head of hair, lol!
i'm guessing he is meant to be like your childhood buddy or something, though XD

i'm going after Titus and Zomoo next ninja
eccofaery
ahahaha damn you boys, not being pleased enough by a well-kept head of hair, lol!
i'm guessing he is meant to be like your childhood buddy or something, though XD

Please ignore my Gaia avatar, but I'm really a girl. LOL XD And even as a girl, I'm not even please enough by the hair. LOL XD

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
oooooh sorry! redface how embarassing tehehe~

lol, i guess i just like it cos it's kinda like my boyfriend's hair... only his is blonde 8D;; i'm a sucker for pretty boys haha!
eccofaery
oooooh sorry! redface how embarassing tehehe~

lol, i guess i just like it cos it's kinda like my boyfriend's hair... only his is blonde 8D;; i'm a sucker for pretty boys haha!

No need to apologize. It's my fault for having my avatar as a guy instead of a girl and mislead some of the people about my gender. LOL XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff