Welcome to Gaia! ::

Newbie Trafficker

Upgrading Power/Defense

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to upgrade your MoGa's power/defense stars that you like?

Let's say you have a favorite MoGa that you had since the start, and instead of having a **---/**--- we should be able to upgrade it a star higher for an amount Mogacash (or see second suggestion) instead of of replacing our prized MoGa's for something else not as eye appealing or not as sentimental.

Adding Secondary Currency

The creators should add a second currency that can be used as an alternative to Mogacash, possibly called Mogacoins or something else?

They should be somewhat hard to obtain (to please the creators lol) and you could like earn 1+ for like every 5 battles you do or like for every few days you log in you get a bonus Mogacoin?

Another suggestion is for everyday you spin a wheel, (the prizes upgrade for every succession of days you log on a play a set amount of time/battles) and you can get a certain amount of Mogacoins if it lands on that spot.

For an exchange rate I suggest, since you have to use 1 Mogacash for a 40 HP Potion, The exchange rate should be around 10x the amount or so Mogacoins, so you pay 10 Mogacoins for the HP Potion? Not exact but it's a nice place to start. So for more Starseeds it would be around 100 Mogacoins at the same exchange rate.

6,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
Well, hmm, idk if this has been posted or not (i dont have the attention span to read 33 pages x.x) but i'd like to see a couple of changes, First, to simply slow the progression of the levels of wild mogas as you go through the maps. Like im in Pueblonia atm, not very far midn you, yet my highest is only lvl 18 but im running into lvl 25 mogas in one spot and then lvl 27 mogas in the next spot. Second, a shorter healing period, not too short where the person clicks a button and boom they're healed but like a slower progression of time. And lastly, the capture process of having to be the same lvl as the wild moga to catch it (or spending real money to catch one 2 lvls higher) to being able to catch all mogas (but the higher lvl they have ahead of you the less likely you'd catch it). These are just ideas to make the gamer a little bit more enjoyable...oh also pvp, pvp would be awesome =). And end rant x_x.

Moonlight Cat

15,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Olympian 200
Improving the healing time

Having to wait 60 minutes or more for a moga to regain their health is a bit ridiculous. I think there ought to be some sort of cap on the maximum amount of time that a moga should have to wait for their health to return. Perhaps that time should be equivalent to the health points of the moga e.g. if it has 500 HP, wait 30 minutes, if it only has 150 HP, wait 5-10 minutes. I just think as it is, you have to wait far too long for the majority of your moga to regain their health. It takes away the enjoyability of the game itself if we have to sit and wait over an hour for our moga to regain their health all the time

Jahn Boy's Widow

Demonic Dragon

User Image
User Image

I really like the trading & renaming options

Trading because i have Moga cash
Where my kids don't
And i would like to buy them Mogas & send it to them

Rename because we can not name the Mogas we buy
At least i don't get the option
User Image

7,000 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
One of the problems I have in this game is the RUN feature. It would be great if you had 100% chance of running away if your Moga is at a higher lvl than the enemy or has a zodiac advantage. For example 3x Super=100% of escape, 2x More=80%, More=75%, etc. It gets really annoying when I have trouble running from an enemy thats weaker than me, especially during surprise attack where you're forced to fight and waste moves while you're trying to get a certain destination.
For example, I like to go from Home to Cydonia Castle to try to catch Spike. It becomes a problem when I move 2 dots and theres a surprise attack. By the time I reach the Castle and went through all the surprise attacks along the way, with fail run aways, my Moga are weak and almost out of moves. This makes the game tedious and it's already long enough since Moga get very few XP from battles and you can't catch Moga higher than your own.

Wealthy Tycoon

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
I really think we should have the ability to RELEASE our mogas as well. I have found myself catching a moga for the heck of it, then a few minutes later I get quest to catch another >.< I would really appreciate the ability to release the ones that I have caught so I don't have a bunch of Munnins and Dinhos all around my home.

Wealthy Tycoon

7,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
janetlol
Upgrading Power/Defense

Wouldn't it be nice to be able to upgrade your MoGa's power/defense stars that you like?

Let's say you have a favorite MoGa that you had since the start, and instead of having a **---/**--- we should be able to upgrade it a star higher for an amount Mogacash (or see second suggestion) instead of of replacing our prized MoGa's for something else not as eye appealing or not as sentimental.

The creators should add a second currency that can be used as an alternative to Mogacash, possibly called Mogacoins or something else?

They should be somewhat hard to obtain (to please the creators lol) and you could like earn 1+ for like every 5 battles you do or like for every few days you log in you get a bonus Mogacoin?

Another suggestion is for everyday you spin a wheel, (the prizes upgrade for every succession of days you log on a play a set amount of time/battles) and you can get a certain amount of Mogacoins if it lands on that spot.

For an exchange rate I suggest, since you have to use 1 Mogacash for a 40 HP Potion, The exchange rate should be around 10x the amount or so Mogacoins, so you pay 10 Mogacoins for the HP Potion? Not exact but it's a nice place to start. So for more Starseeds it would be around 100 Mogacoins at the same exchange rate.
Heck why not Gaia Gold? Not only do people usually have a good supply, but even if you don't, you get gold from various things in Monster Galaxy so everybody would have a fair chance.

Newbie Noob

10,450 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
I love the "Guard" idea. I really hate wasting moves when
I know I'd probably miss anyways.

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raiten Ka
I don't think we need to check our friend's Mogadex if we can see them through their storage. >>; However, I will admit it is annoying when our friends don't put Moga in the house if they have over 24. LOL XD

Another thing you don't need to add suggestion is the stats of the Moga. If you look at the Mogadex, you would have noticed the "Coming Soon" on the stats. It means that the developers are planning to make stats for the Moga instead of the same stat for all. In fact, the developers had made a tread about Special Attacks in Facebook that they are planning to change the stats.

I like you to add up two for your suggestion. One is the buttons for trading Moga, renaming, and releasing Moga. I know there are some who want to trade Moga, some who want to rename the Moga (including myself), and some who want to release if having extra. That will be very helpful. :3

Another suggestion is having more rewards in the quests. There are some quests that I think deserve more than just having 1 starseed or blue coffee if achieving it. I mean, 1 starseed for capturing Shen after terrorizing the citizens? I don't think so. talk2hand Some of the quests deserve to have bigger reward than one. It just makes me feel like I'm a beginner of the game. >>;
about releasing mogas in the wild is like my same idea and here the link: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/feature-requests/selling-unwanted-mogas/t.77305079/ a perfect way to get nice items XD and social jackie replied in another topic and they'll think about my idea, and i added another idea about retired/unavailable mogas: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/feature-requests/realesing-mogas-in-the-wild/t.77685723/

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100
A new version of Moga Cash

Familiar Stalker

10,500 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Champion 300
  • Olympian 200
SPECIAL MOVES THAT INCREASE REMAINING MOVE COUNT

I don't know if this has been suggested or not, but you know how some Moga attacks can increase maximum or remaining HP? Well what about a move that can increase the remaining move count of your Mogas attacks? (Kind of like PP in Pokemon games). Of course, the attack wouldn't be able to increase it's own PP, just the PP of the other two moves (so that it can't be infinitely used). This would be strategically useful. On another note, how about selling an item that increases the MAXIMUM move count of one of your Mogas moves permanently by 5? (With a cap at 30 or so).

SOME MORE ATTACK ANIMATIONS

Alright Gaia, you've been pretty creative with the move NAMES... but there's really only a few different animations to go between every Moga! Add some new ones, maybe?

CHEAPER MC MOGAS

This is a big one. A super-rare Moga in the sky shop is currently 80 MC... which is about $6.40 with the Gaia portal discount (vs the Facebook prices). If you need 3.. or 4.. or FIVE of these to evolve... I'm not paying 20 bucks for a virtual creature, no thanks. Even an uncommon is 50 MC, which is about $4.00 each. The Epics are a whole 100 MC! That's $8.00 per virtual Moga... and you even need multiple to evolve them. It's robbery. Also, the super spin is a 1 in 100 chance to win a Galactic at 50 MC EACH??! So it's $5 for 0.01% chance to win a virtual creature? That's just criminal. I know that people hack and cheat these Mogas, but with these prices you're simply BUTCHERING your entire legitimate non-cheat and non-hack community of players!

NEEDS MORE VARIETY

Have you ever considered how cool it would be to find actual loot after battles that's like an amulet for your Moga and it increases its attack or defense by a star or half a star? For me, looting is a must. MOAR LOOT!

Familiar Prophet

9,550 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Olympian 200
janetlol
Upgrading Power/Defense

Increase stats?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! heart plz

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'd prefer it if the following were to happen:

Double the current EXP gain, all the time.

Mogas evolve from potions alone after reaching a certain level, instead of having several of the same moga to make one new one.

Spiral Cave node could battle other wild mogas to level up, instead of instantly transporting you to the inside of the cave region.

Cygnon Castle was an easy stage, like the rest of the map.

Multiple Blue Coffees and Whistles could be daily gifts.

Romantic Humorist

13,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
T4NGO
I'd prefer it if the following were to happen:

Double the current EXP gain, all the time.

Mogas evolve from potions alone after reaching a certain level, instead of having several of the same moga to make one new one.

Spiral Cave node could battle other wild mogas to level up, instead of instantly transporting you to the inside of the cave region.

Cygnon Castle was an easy stage, like the rest of the map.

Multiple Blue Coffees and Whistles could be daily gifts.

Also maybe a Stats section that you can manually raise every time you level up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff