Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raiten Ka
Samyeung46
they released some ad for mg on youtube XD and it looks quite deceptively awesome compared to actual gameplay.

I will admit it does look out of the ordinary from what the actual game it is. However, my friend informs me that the developers did plan of having a better battle animation in the upcoming future. Maybe it is coming true... sweatdrop

yay then i hav something to look forward to XD

Conservative Dabbler

6,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
this might be a little random but i was wondering what if the land mass in the distance in the Pueblonia map might be the third map..... maybe the big tree could be the called the World Tree and the dragon could live there..... idk just a random thought
lol idk but i dont kno how theyre gonna explain getting to the next map XD someone gets washed out to sea maybe? and u go off to search again
Samyeung46
lol idk but i dont kno how theyre gonna explain getting to the next map XD someone gets washed out to sea maybe? and u go off to search again

I have a feeling that we may start off continuing searching for the answer about the earthquake/dragon. After all, when we reach to Cortex Shell, the mayor only thanks us, but never explain how to deal with the dragon/earthquake.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Gods are on the brains of all Gaian devs.

GOD OF MOGAS! Oooh too soon after Japan, Australia, and such. Too soon.

Raiten Ka, the scientists from Cortex say that the city will be blasting off the ground, didn't they? So we learned nothing besides running away.

Steel Peaks is behind it with a big industrial drill.
Pilfer von Durem
Raiten Ka, the scientists from Cortex say that the city will be blasting off the ground, didn't they? So we learned nothing besides running away.

To be honest, it's been so long since I did the Brain Candy quest that I can't remember it so well... sweatdrop I know very well that they explain what's causing the earthquake, but I don't remember about being blasted off the ground. So maybe they did say that. After all, why would Cortex have a bubble dome around the city?

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Raiten Ka
I know very well that they explain what's causing the earthquake.

A big, pooping dragon.

They are obviously hallucinating.
Pilfer von Durem
A big, pooping dragon.

They are obviously hallucinating.

To be frank, we should be the one hallucinating since we're not wearing the bubble helmets like the Cortex scientists and we're breathing dragon's poop. sweatdrop It must be the Brain Candies they ate. No one knows where the Mogas got those candies. >>;

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Raiten Ka

Space babies that correspond to Earth's subjective form of astrology...yeah, we started hitting the shrooms early.

If "the magic of Gaia/human dreams" is the reason again...I may snap.
lol but theres a couple mogas that came from some dream or another XD
hmm i think i would like if there was variations of the atks for each moga bodyslam would be power atk (high power lower accuracy and crit) headbutt normal atk (middle everything) and punch (low power high accuracy and crit) would be quick atk or something to that effect. basically jus let us choose which atk we want to use. since theres 5 different normal atks at this point maybe the legends could hav most variation in their atks.
Samyeung46
hmm i think i would like if there was variations of the atks for each moga bodyslam would be power atk (high power lower accuracy and crit) headbutt normal atk (middle everything) and punch (low power high accuracy and crit) would be quick atk or something to that effect. basically jus let us choose which atk we want to use. since theres 5 different normal atks at this point maybe the legends could hav most variation in their atks.

To be honest, I don't think that will matter since each of the Moga have different stats from one or another. confused
Raiten Ka
Samyeung46

To be honest, I don't think that will matter since each of the Moga have different stats from one or another. confused

ehh i dont really use any moga with bodyslam currently but that the safest way to catch moga (since it crits the least) and i sorta want the moga to hav more attacks in general XD
Samyeung46
ehh i dont really use any moga with bodyslam currently but that the safest way to catch moga (since it crits the least) and i sorta want the moga to hav more attacks in general XD

Then I guess we have to wait for the developers to add the stats in the Mogadex. After all, they did state that they will add the stats to show what type of Mogas (aka: Attacker, Defender, etc) they are. And to be frank, I can't wait for the stats to come. That way, I can figure out which Mogas I will need to make a team. smile
when stats come along my team would probably be mostly attack XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces