Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Dabbler

9,550 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Sure, you can put any ideas you like on the first post.

I'd like to be able to trade, but I kinda doubt they'll go that route. I know at first you couldn't really even have more than 1 of a Moga. Then at least some friends with better luck could help you. It'd also probably lead to some people trying to rip others off.

I had no idea you could put Mogas in storage. I was wondering why some high level folks didn't have that many out. I'll just keep my favorites out then. I think I'm getting close to 20 Moga but I may not be there yet.

I guess I don't even remember which all were the starters. I also caught Leviathan, I think that's part of a quest. I really wanted Cathulu and a couple of the other foxy ones, I picked the peacock-looking fox as my starter.

I do agree you should be able to release a Moga if you don't want it anymore.
I also agree on quest rewards. They're pretty trivial.

I'm pretty sure they will be adding stats to the game when its ready.

It'd be kinda cool if there was a Moga you could gift to friends.
Kitsune_rei
I'd like to be able to trade, but I kinda doubt they'll go that route. I know at first you couldn't really even have more than 1 of a Moga. Then at least some friends with better luck could help you. It'd also probably lead to some people trying to rip others off.

I was thinking of something similar to Pokemon or Gaia trading system. Have one side shows the image of the Moga you're trading and on the other side, an image of the Moga that the person you're trading with. There will be a message saying "Do you want to make a trade?" and "Are you sure?" That way, it can give us the option of whether we want to trade with our Moga and/or cancel if we disagree with the trading.
eccofaery
yea, that would be cool to show the NPC beside their moga smile

what do you mean by random lines, tho? XD

Well depends on the personality of every NPC xd Like when their mogas are hit with a critical, the NPC would say something like "That was close stressed " or somethin like that.
Raiten Ka
I was thinking of something similar to Pokemon or Gaia trading system. Have one side shows the image of the Moga you're trading and on the other side, an image of the Moga that the person you're trading with. There will be a message saying "Do you want to make a trade?" and "Are you sure?" That way, it can give us the option of whether we want to trade with our Moga and/or cancel if we disagree with the trading.

Yeah that's something I had in mind too 3nodding And after the players agreed with the trade, like in pokemon, there would apear the animation with the two images of the mogas tranfered from one side to another xd
XxRavenV2
eccofaery

Well depends on the personality of every NPC xd Like when their mogas are hit with a critical, the NPC would say something like "That was close stressed " or somethin like that.

Remind me of that little girl in the flower fields. >>; Man, that girl is a psychotic one. Wanting to become strong just to trash us. LOL XD
Raiten Ka
XxRavenV2
eccofaery

Remind me of that little girl in the flower fields. >>; Man, that girl is a psychotic one. Wanting to become strong just to trash us. LOL XD

I laughed so much when I saw her rofl rofl rofl

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
haha i love that kid, pure psychotic EVIIIIIL hahaha

and OH you meant lines of dialogue. haha. yea, that would be pretty awesome actually XD
if they show a character next to the moga then they could jus use ur gaia avi for it but considering the artwork in the game that probably wont work too well... wouldnt work for fb ppls either

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
ahh but we were talking about showing the NPCs in the game (the ones you have to fight) in the battle with their moga, not showing the player's character in all the battles smile
hehe i thrash that kid about 10 times a day cuz im training on the moga at that spot XD i wonder if theyre gonna hav a storyline later on where she actually does go around trying to beat ppl up XD
Samyeung46
hehe i thrash that kid about 10 times a day cuz im training on the moga at that spot XD i wonder if theyre gonna hav a storyline later on where she actually does go around trying to beat ppl up XD

Oh God, then I will feel like she's stalking me for beating her. LOL XD

However, I have a feeling that we will face Skylar in the Moga battle. Maybe on the third map we will since we are supposed to be rivals.

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
I haven't even gotten to the end of the second map yet, and i still havent explored that cemetary area in sunshire properly yet either XD i better get on that...
eccofaery
I haven't even gotten to the end of the second map yet, and i still havent explored that cemetary area in sunshire properly yet either XD i better get on that...

I haven't finish the second map too. LOL XD I just need to beat the prince and get to Cortex. I wish I can finish the two orange dots on the first map, but I know it will just give me more dialogues from NPCs. >>;

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
AGH yea same thing about those NPCs on the first map! XD its like... you're spoiling my pretty map of green dots!! lol~

ahh, you're further ahead than me in the storyline then razz i have to beat the second guard next.

ooh, and in other news, my 3 missing quests reappeared XD woohoo! so now i can get me some more rewards, lol.
lol yeah i guess one rival is enough XD hav quite a distaste for the skylar guy but i guess he cant help it cuz the developers made him that way and he is supposed to be the rival. i should get around to exploring cemetary XD my yugure can trash all of those moga there one hit if his vulnerability works so i would be quite safe there. i guess im jus being lazy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff