Welcome to Gaia! ::

I caught a WarLepus yesterday with 3 starseeds, but it was just lvl 7 and had to work it up xp
Yeah, the evolutions remind me of chilldhood wake-up-in-the-morning-to-watch-pokemon days xd
And as you wish. If others like my suggestion why not XD

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
awesome, i shall add it in a moment smile

hehe aahhh, so long ago, those wonderful saturday mornings. we 90's kids totally had it best when it comes to TV haha heart

and lucky >3<
i don't know how many starseeds i've wasted on them, but i decided not to bother trying for now, i'm working my way through the rarity scale XD i have all 12 of the first column, 10 of second column, i think 3 on the third lol and 9 on the fourth, then a couple randomers in the higher rarities~
Thanks biggrin And yeah, those days you had awesome stuff to watch on tv XD

oh my.. I'm still a noob, my best moga is lvl 11 LOL XD Trying to lvl up my mogas till lvl 17 at least and try to catch a winja ninja

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
ahh, not that far behind, my highest level moga is at 14 XD
i just like to make sure i've caught everything before moving on haha.
Not to be rude to you, XxRavenV2, but I think there's a reason why the developers didn't put evolution to the game. >>;

If you're an active member of Gaia, you would notice there are tons of items called Premium Items (Although, the most common names Gaia members give are R.I.G. [Random Item Generator], E.I. [Evolved Item], and C.I. [Chance Item]). Now, what do those Premium Items have to do with Monster Galaxy? Well, it's quite simple, nearly most of the Moga come from those items such as Yoake and Yugure from Inari's Beads, Titus and Leon from Titus the Lion. and so forth for other Moga.

Now the problem of why there isn't an evolution in Monster Galaxy is because we can't tell what sort of animals the artists will make in the Premium Items. Sure, we have some of the Moga that looks like they can be the evolution to another such as the Lepus and War Lepus. But it's like I said earlier. We can't foresee what the artists are planning for those items, especially the Evolved Items.

Take for example, Lepus from Hermes' Moon. Sure, this critter doesn't look like Lepus because of the ears, but that's where Lepus came from. In fact, Hermes' Moon was the first item to introduce Lepus before Mercury's Moon came out months later. In addition, there is no item that have the War Lepus, but where did it come from?

From the artist's mind. That's why we didn't see the Moga in Premium Items except in Monster Galaxy.

Your suggestion about evolution is good. But like I told everyone in Facebook who suggested evolution, it's a very slim chance we may see evolution in Monster Galaxy.
pvp battles would also be nice biggrin but they would hav to either go by the average lvl of ur moga team vs another team with around the same lvl moga or they could do as in pokemon and jus make them all lvl 50 and be done with it. may the best moga win XD hmm trying to think of wat else ppls had wanted in the game. maybe hav some bosses like that dragon that the ppl that started really recently encounter in the tutorial. i really want to hav a crack at that dragon. this guy posted about it http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=129748227041755&topic=9470 and it looks tough.
oh wait a darn minute werent we supposed to do something with a dragon and those giant lumps of petrified feces wonder if that dragon had anything to do with and if so y the heck is it in the tutorial...
Samyeung46
maybe hav some bosses like that dragon that the ppl that started really recently encounter in the tutorial. i really want to hav a crack at that dragon. this guy posted about it http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=129748227041755&topic=9470 and it looks tough.

Not a bad idea about PvP, however, setting up the PvP will be kinda tricky to figure out. >>; If the developers are planning to make it, I hope they can set the balance for the battle unlike the Square Enix Facebook game, Knights of the Crystals, setting the players that are within six levels lower or higher then you and not caring about how many buddies they have. There are players that are decent level for me to battle, but man, they have too many friends like 501 or 72. DX

As for the dragon, I think it's more likely a glitch for the tutorial. When I first started it, it was a Huey. I think we may encounter the dragon as the "boss" battle since the storyplot is kinda involved around it.
they could let the lvls differences get larger as they go up but when ppl are lower lvls 1 higher or lower can make a world of difference. for higher lvls the difference shouldnt be more than 3 cuz every other lvl takes about one more hit to kill. they shouldnt let items be used in the pvp cuz that would jus mean whoever has the most coffees and whistles would win instead of the better moga. i dont really understand wat u mean by the buddies but would u be referring to having more whistles?
( I mentioned this in the monster galaxy guild recruitment board.....yes, this is a slightly shameless plug)

I know that gaia released items for the japan earthquake relief, but they should also do something for monster galaxy, since other facebook apps/games are doing it.
I was thinking along the lines of a super effective star seed with a japanese flag design smile
Oh I didn't know that. Thanks for the info Raiten Ka XD
Oh well, the ideea of evolved mogas sounds fun but the game is fun to play even without evolutions XD
Samyeung46
they could let the lvls differences get larger as they go up but when ppl are lower lvls 1 higher or lower can make a world of difference. for higher lvls the difference shouldnt be more than 3 cuz every other lvl takes about one more hit to kill. they shouldnt let items be used in the pvp cuz that would jus mean whoever has the most coffees and whistles would win instead of the better moga. i dont really understand wat u mean by the buddies but would u be referring to having more whistles?

I was still talking about the Knight of the Crystal PvP battle system when I was mentioning the buddies. LOL XD The buddies are your friends (or should I say "Allies" for FF version) when battling out other people in Knight of the Crystal. It was so unfair when opponents have so many allies while you have so little. It's like throwing a lamb against a pride of lions to fight. >>;

But yeah, I have to agree with you about the items and whistles. I remembered I read a thread about PvP in the FB discussion and one person discussed that it wouldn't work due to the Whistles as one of the attacks. It's like I said earlier, setting up the PvP in Monster Galaxy will be kinda tricky to figure out. Let's hope the developers can find a way to sort this problem out.

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
PvP battles could be cool, though i don't know much about them, or how they work XD i'll add it to the suggestions list if people want, though? (although if someone could write a little description of how/why that would be good, lol)

also that reminds me, one thing i was thinking is that when you encounter an NPC in the game that you have to fight, it'd be cool if it was more... of a challenge, i guess. cos at the moment, it's just like every other battle :S what do you guys think?
eccofaery
also that reminds me, one thing i was thinking is that when you encounter an NPC in the game that you have to fight, it'd be cool if it was more... of a challenge, i guess. cos at the moment, it's just like every other battle :S what do you guys think?

Yeah they should at least put the NPC beside the moga like Nova did in the tutorial at the start of the game and put some random lines when their mogas have a succesfull attack or get hit with a critical xd

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
yea, that would be cool to show the NPC beside their moga smile

what do you mean by random lines, tho? XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash