Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trading Mogas would be a very good idea in my opinion. It would allow you to have mogas you couldn't normally find.

Big Noob

10,000 Points
  • 1 Win 50
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Kyo99000
Trading Mogas would be a very good idea in my opinion. It would allow you to have mogas you couldn't normally find.
hell yeah i wanna trade some hydros with anything i dont have because this stupid super spin give me only hydros x 4
trading would be super nice this would be a very super nice ultra idea xD so i can make a basilisk or get faster my gravedigger xD
That is a good idea lol
Yes its a good idea..
And you can also add Moga selling, as that can help others to get Moga cash easily just like in other pokemon based games..
It will also bring equality among players
If trading was made real i have saphirz, basaliks , valgore carpichino, laindeer, Bladewing, Diabao, Birneep, Sandburrow, Carnage, Wretch, Heatache the list goes on .
And I'd want Hellhound, Hydros Nisag, Ninetails ( some jammys might have got 2 lol ) Jackolope and other event mogasa i might have missed lol
yeah...... Trading moga that's great 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding i love it heart heart heart heart heart

6,000 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Contributor 150
  • Clambake 200
i hope the DEVELOPERS hear our wish..
what they need to do is set up the trading request like your neighbor request. Make it to where you have to accept the trade first before it happens
no no no.more than that many players need moga cash so i wish we could sell moga to get xcash
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
If trading was made real i have saphirz, basaliks , valgore carpichino, laindeer, Bladewing, Diabao, Birneep, Sandburrow, Carnage, Wretch, Heatache the list goes on .
And I'd want Hellhound, Hydros Nisag, Ninetails ( some jammys might have got 2 lol ) Jackolope and other event mogasa i might have missed lol

Hahaha That's why they will never agree on that suggestion... If they will allow that to happen all of us will not make a super spin anymore because we all have a lot of duplicated mogas that we can evolve into galactic mogas once we gathered the numbers/amount of moga we need for the evolution....

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Kyo99000

Im here to tell you that it is not going to happen, we might be able to trade cards, but definitely not moga, it ruins the balance of the game.... what do you think the purpose of Monster Galaxy is? the purpose is to make money for developers basicly, so trading makes mogas unrare and easy to get, thats when the game become easy and stop earning money, cause no one is going to purchase it anymore, Also, for other players, selling moga aint going to happen too.Finding moga cash in the wild is the first chance they ever give to player to earn and be able to aturely get some moga cash. (My advice is, get as much as you can, it only last awhile, and if you dont like ninetail, save the cash for next galatic)

3,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
Le-Sponge-Ahoy
i have 4 hail hound i got them 4 times in a row i dont know how guess luck
which mean it will be sellable among player... many cheater will take the opportunity from this thing.

1,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Amatirazu
Le-Sponge-Ahoy

Hahaha That's why they will never agree on that suggestion... If they will allow that to happen all of us will not make a super spin anymore because we all have a lot of duplicated mogas that we can evolve into galactic mogas once we gathered the numbers/amount of moga we need for the evolution....

Yeah well i already wont ever use the super spin. i dont think its worth the 50 moga cash. i would rather trade the mogas i have that i dont want for ones i do. if u use the super spin u just have teh chance of getting more mogas that u dont want. sorry but i wont use it. its stupid in my opinion.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff