Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
All right, this is one hell of a crazy idea. We already have moga evolution, It's nice - But it wasn't exactly like what everybody expected. i've seen some topics regarding moga fusion and breeding.

Now what i'm suggesting here is a Solution for a lot of problems that people are posting in the Feature requests and Bug reports

The idea i'm borrowing is the Enhancement System of the game anrufenOL, where we feed unwanted pets or pets having bad stats to our Favorite pet.
The Material pet disappears and our Favorite Pet's attributes are slightly increased.

Now, a lot of people are asking for a "Delete" option or "Reset" option. And some are complaing that leveling up is horribly hard.
Also, some people are asking for features that let's them Customize their favorite moga. Since different people have different aspects and taste, people likes defferent designs of mogas and different combinations of skills. the problem here is, A specific moga's rarity and attributes being fixed forever, tamers maybe forced not to select their favorite designs or skill combinations.

i'm suggesting a diplomatic solution here - We should be able to "Feed" or "Fuse" unwanted mogas such as gnarwhales to our favorite mogas and the favorite moga should get a % of the total exp in the material moga.

For example: The total exp on a level 10 Gnarwhale should be calculated as 27 + 76 + ... 1586
and a fixed % of the total exp should be added to the favorite moga, just like the exp adds up when a friend calls in that moga with a bonus attack.
well that is the basic idea which can be a solution for the people having multiple mogas of same kind and a little hope for people having hard time with leveling up.

from my own experience, say i've a lvl 40 pudgy and i hate it and regret the time i spent on it to level it all the way, the reason i chose it earlier is that it was overpowered at lower levels with high hp, Shield of thrones4 (SOT) and Stoneskin5 from lvl 15 onwards, now when its lvl 30 even a tippy which is just a Rare have SOT5 and the SuperRare Pudgy still had SOT4... as far as the lvls up, it proved to be a worse moga.
now let's say i'm pissed off rofl many people have different reasons for choosing a moga when they are beginners to game and at lowels but at higher levels once they realize that they were wasting there time on a comparably less powerful moga, Most people quit the game.

Now here comes the deplomatic and crazy part that i was talking about earlier -

You can set a counter for the number of enhancements (fusions) done on a specific moga namely Fusion Level or something and
Set some restrictions for a fusion to be successfull, like a same material moga can't be used for more than a fixed times upto certain levels etc...

And here is the fun part: when the "Fusion Level" reaches a fixed count - The moga jumps a level in its Rarity... So that people can choose their favorite mogas without having to worry about its rarity and low stats.

Trust me guys... it'll be awesom... it'll provide kind of an 'infiniteness' to Monster Galaxy and more players will come forward to play it and will spent more time and money on it... i did my part... now the rest is up to you guys...
wow redface

Friendly Gaian

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
it would be awesome blaugh
excellent idea...
I might actually start playing again if that were the case cat_burning_eyes

4,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
This feature seems kinda like it's from that Monster Fusion game to me...
but yeah, this'll be useful.

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
If am thinking correct this feature would make you bored soon. when you are able to fuse mogas get exp why would starter tamers would go for fight, they could easily catch a single legendary below 30 and fuse it with lots of beginner mogas to make it to a lvl 50........then a lot of tamers with lvl 50 mogas would emerge and those who played hard earlier to reach there would be fools.... if am thinking it wrong please pardon and please explain your idea.... sweatdrop crying

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
How about releasing the moga from the starseed so you could use that starseed to capture another moga.... ......... idea smile

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
ack7
If am thinking correct this feature would make you bored soon. when you are able to fuse mogas get exp why would starter tamers would go for fight, they could easily catch a single legendary below 30 and fuse it with lots of beginner mogas to make it to a lvl 50........then a lot of tamers with lvl 50 mogas would emerge and those who played hard earlier to reach there would be fools.... if am thinking it wrong please pardon and please explain your idea.... sweatdrop crying
1)that is why i mentioned the constraints... there should be rules such as 'a certain moga can't be used multiple times untill it reaches next fusion levels etc... (enhance level in AnrufenOL) idea

2) the maximum number of ss a player can get from friends a day is just 5 (if he is as lazy as you mentioned, he probably won't have much mogas in his card collection and also he's not going to get any ss from card collection in the near future rofl ) so he can only cpture 5 beginner mogas a day max. the only chance for him is to buy ss from skyshop each for 10mc, if he is as crazy enough to do that, his moga deserves to be leveled up and the developers will also love it mrgreen

3) People won't catch a legendary moga here, they will catch their favorite moga and take their time and ss to enhance it up to legendary rarity. if one don't has a specific favorite moga they can still go and capture legendaries from wild or buy it frm skyshop and save the time, effort & ss for enhancing a moga with low rarity. Let's say my favorite moga is beefee and i hate hanzo. i'll level my beefee and use hanzo to enhance my beefee... got it? cheese_whine

( this is off the record - to my friend ack7: i've 5 Hanzo except hattori... the dev made us capture it with the quest. we - who used mored than 250ss to finish the quest and got a single double exp potion - literally became fools when they removed hanzo quest stare Now tell me what else i'm gonna do with the extra hanzo's? they are jst like gnarwhales to me and i'll be happy to fuse them to another moga)

4,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Evolutions of evos are useful in situations like this. May be they even made this facility for troubles like this, soon there may be evo of hattori too biggrin .......as hattori is legendary they all need may be two hattori to evolve to next (lets hope for that) ...i dont think gaia will make a huge change like this for game soon heart .... but your idea is cool cool ........

6,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
just wondering why i wasted all my time on making topics and reporting bugs for making this game better stare

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff