Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
I was wandering, since the Legendary mogas like Peepee, Hanzo, Plasmians and Black Gold evolve into

Legendary, like Dewdevil, Hattori, Plasmadon and Drakos.

Why not these evolved legendaries be called

" Legendary + "

I mean, it's like the fishing rods in Gaia Fishing can be upgraded.

For example, from Basic Rod to Basic Rod + .

It's a good suggestion and people may not be very confused with the rarity of these mogas.
MY757
I was wandering, since the Legendary mogas like Peepee, Hanzo, Plasmians and Black Gold evolve into

" Legendary + "

It's a good suggestion and people may not be very confused with the rarity of these mogas.

User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User ImageSounds abit like Galactic. above Legendary is Galactic, and Legendary is usually powerful.

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
Yes but it is between Galactic and Legendary.

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
MY757

" Legendary + "

I like this sugestion, but I have a problem with the fact that I can't see a difference between the original and evolved forms as far as the number of stars they have when you combine attack with defense. In this case they start with eight stars total and end with eight. There's already an example of a moga staying the same rarity in Hammerdog's evolution to Phantar, all that really changes is that it goes from being a balanced moga to become a tank.

I do agree with you about the confusion of how rare a moga is when that doesn't change with its evolution, but I can't see them adding it to the game unless they made the moga a little more powerful. Though in that case it would be a bit too close to being a Galatic and I'm sure they don't want people able to catch enough moga to make one of those.

Kawaii Dragon

39,525 Points
  • Harvest Hazard 500
  • 20000 High Score 500
Fenris Solari
MY757

" Legendary + "

I like this sugestion, but I have a problem with the fact that I can't see a difference between the original and evolved forms as far as the number of stars they have when you combine attack with defense. In this case they start with eight stars total and end with eight. There's already an example of a moga staying the same rarity in Hammerdog's evolution to Phantar, all that really changes is that it goes from being a balanced moga to become a tank.

I do agree with you about the confusion of how rare a moga is when that doesn't change with its evolution, but I can't see them adding it to the game unless they made the moga a little more powerful. Though in that case it would be a bit too close to being a Galatic and I'm sure they don't want people able to catch enough moga to make one of those.

Ok I see your point.
However, these evolved Legendaries have more powerful attacks.
That's why I suggested :

" Legendary + "

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas