Genius

I would really like to see a feature that shows the number of days since a user has last played. It would be under their username on the neighbor selection list.
Something like, "Last played ___ days ago."
I have a lot of gaia neighbors now and I notice that many of them don't always have their whistle tree watered. But everyone forgets every now and then. Sometimes people will go away for a day or two, then come back. It'd be so so so valuable to know how often my neighbors are playing, that way, if one hasn't logged into the game for, say, 15 days, I could pretty confidently assume they are no longer active and then remove them from my list and not have the tedious task of selecting their username every time for gifts.
It used to be easier to tell who was active since I had a small number of neighbors and I could recognize who wasn't playing anymore, but I have many neighbors and keeping track of who just missed it for a day, and who has been gone for several is a bit hard. Also, since free gifting alerts no longer show up in PMs and the username is not included in the Monster Galaxy's messaging itself, I have no idea if some one is being active that way either.

Thanks,
just wanna decrease my neighbor clutter/deadweight.