Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
So..when you level up in Summer Springs you get a free square for crops...you cannot buy them, you only get them through leveling up. the problem is, if you level up and dont place the square immediately, it goes away and you've lost your chance. I haven't always had room for the square and had to cancel the placing of it...and now I cant get them back. This can be easily fixed, I think that when you earn a square for cropping it should go into your inventory. So you can choose WHEN to place it, instead of losing the square completely simply because you had no room to place it when you leveled. The square of crop land should not go away just because you didn't use it immediately...

Careful Mage

34,225 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Winter Warrior 50
  • Helpful Healer 50
You know, if you try planting a crop on a free space with no plot, the game places the plot you could set before on the empty space. Still, you have a point. It's kind of annoying to seemingly "lose" the plot.

2,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
VioletCrypts
You know, if you try planting a crop on a free space with no plot, the game places the plot you could set before on the empty space. Still, you have a point. It's kind of annoying to seemingly "lose" the plot.
wow thank you so much!!! You are a life saver! I had no idea you could do that

Conservative Knight

I lost a plot because I leveled up from level 9 to 11 in one move by harvesting my sunflowers. I had countless pop ups and somehow my plot disappeared before I was able to place it. So I think, unused plots should go into the gift box (inventory is limited and not available from the beginning).

2,400 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Alba G Bragh
I lost a plot because I leveled up from level 9 to 11 in one move by harvesting my sunflowers. I had countless pop ups and somehow my plot disappeared before I was able to place it. So I think, unused plots should go into the gift box (inventory is limited and not available from the beginning).

GREAT NEWS biggrin you can fix it
simply go to the shop, pick a crop, and plant it on a spot where you DONT have a placed plot and it will auto place it. I figured this out recently, the game keeps track of how many you have earned so it will auto place a plot if you attempt to plant something on the ground

Conservative Knight

Lunar_Promise_to_You
Alba G Bragh

GREAT NEWS biggrin you can fix it
simply go to the shop, pick a crop, and plant it on a spot where you DONT have a placed plot and it will auto place it. I figured this out recently, the game keeps track of how many you have earned so it will auto place a plot if you attempt to plant something on the ground

Thank you, that's really awesome news. I've tried it and it worked. 3nodding

Demonic Lover

14,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150
VioletCrypts

Wow. You really are a life savior.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces