Welcome to Gaia! ::

Noob

Yohko the Bagel Lady's avatar xprestonpanicx's avatar Addiction Jenicide's avatar ndulgence's avatar -V-a-r-u-n-a-  -D-e-v-i- 's avatar Selene Rosara's avatar
I really hate having to add strangers to my facebook when it is supposed to be personal. I would love to only have MG friends through my Gaia friends. I don't know anyone in my area who likes to play and I would like to keep my personal info private please. This is very uncomfortable for me but I would love to keep playing and making friends through Gaia. heart

Aged Gaian

All you have to do is create a list for MG freinds, and add them to the list. When creating the list, set all the privacy settings to exclude the MG list (other than your feed posts) That way, the only thing they will see or be able to access on your FB is your posts from your feed. Nothing else. It's what I did.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
-S-a-e-n-g-d-a-o - R-a-k-
I really hate having to add strangers to my facebook when it is supposed to be personal. I would love to only have MG friends through my Gaia friends. I don't know anyone in my area who likes to play and I would like to keep my personal info private please. This is very uncomfortable for me but I would love to keep playing and making friends through Gaia. heart
Make a Facebook account for Gaia only.

Not that hard. neutral

Unholy Prophet

Shoopuffs has arrived

Just make a mule account it isn't that hard.
Gaia already said that this is a facebook app for a reason.
Now where is the welcoming party?
I agree with using your gaia friends because MULES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON FACEBOOK!!

As long as your Gaia friend has a linked facebook account you should be able to have them as your friend in game.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff