Welcome to Gaia! ::

400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
how about trading multiple mogas for star coins???? It would be nice if you have a shop trading your moga to other items or star coins

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
That would be very great! But selling single moga sucks! It's okay for me to sell Weatar because it's a "buy one, gift one"! But selling Scorpius is too much! 99 starcoins for a level 15 Scorpius! Scorpius should be a "buy one, gift one" moga because Weatar's rarity is higher and 50 starcoins for 2 level 10 Weatar but buying a single level 15 Scorpius for 99 starcoins is too much! They should sell a pakage of mogas like 3 for 100 Moga Cash!
jmnolasco022
That would be very great! But selling single moga sucks! It's okay for me to sell Weatar because it's a "buy one, gift one"! But selling Scorpius is too much! 99 starcoins for a level 15 Scorpius! Scorpius should be a "buy one, gift one" moga because Weatar's rarity is higher and 50 starcoins for 2 level 10 Weatar but buying a single level 15 Scorpius for 99 starcoins is too much! They should sell a pakage of mogas like 3 for 100 Moga Cash!

Although that sounds like a good idea for the developers to sell a package, that's a horrible idea to do that. We need to determine the Moga's rarity and level. I wouldn't buy three level 5 Beginners for 100 Moga Cash. >>;

I will understand if the package are Event Mogas that people didn't catch. But if it's new Mogas or Mogas that aren't available like Hanzo and Waidio, I'm kinda iffy about that. >>;
that would have been great but buying, nahhhhh no way will i waste 100 mogacash for stupid bgginers

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games