Welcome to Gaia! ::

Conversationalist

I'm not quite sure if this issue was touched on in any other post or such but I think having an option to adjust the graphic quality and maybe re-size the playing field screen would help, especially with people having issues with lag and such. Similar to how such features help reduce any lag experienced in zOMG!

Rainbow Deadeye

9,600 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
So many people have brought up this issue but I really think it needs to be reiterated. We need both of these options. I fully agree with you.

Conversationalist

KugBau
So many people have brought up this issue but I really think it needs to be reiterated. We need both of these options. I fully agree with you.

Mhm, I hope this issue is gotten to as soon as possible.

Shy Shopper

14,425 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Consumer 100
  • Timid 100
It would be nice to be able to zoom out and see the whole playing field at once.

Conversationalist

ZeeCats
It would be nice to be able to zoom out and see the whole playing field at once.

It would help alot, performance-wise and, probably just me, but it'd probably be easier to plan out moves if you had a bird's eye view of the whole map as you suggested.

Wealthy Tycoon

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
To be honest, I think the easiest way to stop most of the lag would be to dumb down the animation. The problem would be that it would be difficult to tell which units are attacking which, so I'm not sure how they could possibly remove the animations...

Conversationalist

Puzzleton
To be honest, I think the easiest way to stop most of the lag would be to dumb down the animation. The problem would be that it would be difficult to tell which units are attacking which, so I'm not sure how they could possibly remove the animations...

Mhm, you do have a point. How about this, maybe they could use on-screen text instead?

Wealthy Tycoon

8,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Ginnjii
Puzzleton

Mhm, you do have a point. How about this, maybe they could use on-screen text instead?

I like that idea, to be honest. This is a card game, so it wouldn't seem abnormal to me if the units didn't have any animation at all. xD

Conversationalist

Puzzleton
Ginnjii
Puzzleton

I like that idea, to be honest. This is a card game, so it wouldn't seem abnormal to me if the units didn't have any animation at all. xD

An option to turn off animations and turn on on screen status texts would be helpful then, with lag issues and the likes.

Unforgiving Aggressor

i agreeee. the animations on the field seem a bit unnecessary too. :C i wish that part would be optional.

Conversationalist

the blossoming beelzebub
i agreeee. the animations on the field seem a bit unnecessary too. :C i wish that part would be optional.

Especially the battle animations from each unit's special ability.

Unforgiving Aggressor

Ginnjii
the blossoming beelzebub

Especially the battle animations from each unit's special ability.

oh yeah, indeed.

Buggy Punk

All for the options to cut some animations and zoom out. I would love zooming out. ._.

Star Player

I'd like to add being able to scroll left and right on the map. I don't want to have to change my monitor resolution just so I can resize my browser window to include the whole map at once.

Friendly Friend

14,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
yeah i agrees and will heart this thread

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers