Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just some ideas that I have. I apologize if some have been suggested before.

Starseed Basket
- Have an option to "Return Starseed", beside the names of your friends who have left you seeds. Gives them 1 seed.
- Have an option to not clear gift history.
- Have an option to put friends in a queue, which will automatically give them a seed once your 3 daily give-able seeds are replenished. The person will be notified that they have been placed in a queue.

Animation
- Have a "No animations" setting for players who have lag issues.

Travelling
- Make movement faster. Takes forever to get from one end of the map to another, and that's not counting the surprise attacks in between.
- A "Continue on Journey" button, that will let you continue to the destination previously selected, before you got interrupted by a surprise attack.

On a Knife's Edge
- If enemy Moga is left with 1 HP, capture rate will be increased by 5%.

Drop Rates
- Chance of getting Whistles/Star Seeds from winning battles too, not just Blue Coffee.
- Increase drop rates by a little? Seems to be really low now.

Home
Latest: - Have different types of homes we can choose from, like a home by the beach, in the city, in the forest, or even near a graveyard.

IMO these would greatly improve the quality of the game, so I hope it gets read. Will update when I think of more. biggrin

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
will you please help me...??
Because I can't ACCESS the MONSTER GALAXY on my FACEBOOK...
the ICON always there even if I refresh it...
I try it 20times,BUT STILL it is on...

PLEASE HELP ME..

-Wafaklez

Apocalyptic General

14,950 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Survivor 150
wafaklez021
will you please help me...??
Because I can't ACCESS the MONSTER GALAXY on my FACEBOOK...
the ICON always there even if I refresh it...
I try it 20times,BUT STILL it is on...

PLEASE HELP ME..

-Wafaklez

No one except for the developers can help you. Go to the "Support" section of the Monster Galaxy Facebook page, fill out their form, and send it to them. It's all detailed on the page.

Spamming on unrelated topics won't help anyone and it may get you in trouble.

As for the suggestions, I do like them. This game is so code jumbled right now, that I'd like to see them stabilize current features before taking anything else on.
I hate that there is no % capture difference between 1 hp and 60 hp.
Zenofax

Animation
- Have a "No animations" setting for players who have lag issues.

Also i think it would be great to upgrade the animations of attacks, now it's just static pictures moving around, maybe short cutscenes during zodiac attacks.
i know it's only a flash game, but still it would be awesome!
excellent suggestions, i fully agree with them
Thanks for the replies.

Added new idea under Starseed Basket.

Quote:
Have an option to put friends in a queue, which will automatically give them a seed once your 3 daily give-able seeds are replenished. The person will be notified that they have been placed in a queue.
Added new idea:
Quote:
Home
- Have different types of homes we can choose from, like a home by the beach, in the city, in the forest, or even near a graveyard.

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Zenofax
Added new idea:
Quote:
Home
- Have different types of homes we can choose from, like a home by the beach, in the city, in the forest, or even near a graveyard.

GREAT IDEA!!! The "Ranch Theme" kinda bores me! I want something cool! cool And you can change the tree house ( Inventory ) into a Nipa Hut in the beach, a building in the city, a tree in the forest and a Large Tombstone in the graveyard!

7,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
Cool and innovative ideas. It is better to send this to Moga Tae (Admin Lead of Monster Galaxy) thru message so he can deal with this seriously. 4laugh

4,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
QUEST:

I hope the developer will give us "daily quest" so that I will no longer farm cards. I'm starting to get bored with this game because I don't have any quest to do.
i hope the developers put a batle system that includes DROPPING STARCOINS AFTER BATTLE!

that would be totally Cool!!!!! burning_eyes
I hope they'll see this thread and take these suggestions into consideration. /thumbs up

7,700 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
@sallvegalone

-QUEST:

I hope the developer will give us "daily quest" so that I will no longer farm cards. I'm starting to get bored with this game because I don't have any quest to do.

@kumbadragon

-i hope the developers put a batle system that includes DROPPING STARCOINS AFTER BATTLE!

that would be totally Cool!!!!!

@Sinister Serenade

-
I hope they'll see this thread and take these suggestions into consideration. /thumbs up

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
@sallvegalone -It will be hard on part of the devs team. Try to put yourself on their situation. They're trying their very best to make their ultimate goal to be the best game ever to come true. 4laugh

@kumbadragon -Sounds good! But I think, they will most probably put some "tasks" outside the game to earn Moga Cash like surveys or playing other FB games/applications. 4laugh

@Sinister Serenade -They (devs team) always look in our threads, don't worry. 4laugh
@jmnolasco022, yep you got the idea.

@crozzeon0 and Sinister Serenade, I hope the devs see this thread and agree with my ideas too smile

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
Zenofax
@jmnolasco022, yep you got the idea.

Thanks! I suggest that they would make an event after an event! So that we wouldn't be bored!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff