Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
The game hasn't been released on Gaia yet, but it'd be nice to be able to integrate our avatars, Gaian mythos, release avatar equip items from Monster Galaxy, create [NPC] profiles for Monster Galaxy characters...
There is so much that can be done and we, the players, have no idea whether it is even being considered.

The robobunny -> Easter Bunny tech connection was a thing of beauty. That's what I call integration.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Yur, get our avatars into the game. Following the exact formula of Pokemon down to the uncustomizable protagonist, is a little silly.

This may even be on the docket for when the game is released onto Gaia.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Since this topic is talking about avartar so I would like to ask. Since I am new to Gaia and I see Tama on people avatar and some other mogas like Smok, Normy, Cathalu, and Lainedeer. So I wonders is mogas come from avatar's items or avatar's items come from moga????
EDIOTZ
Since this topic is talking about avartar so I would like to ask. Since I am new to Gaia and I see Tama on people avatar and some other mogas like Smok, Normy, Cathalu, and Lainedeer. So I wonders is mogas come from avatar's items or avatar's items come from moga????

Avatar's item since about half of the Premium Items in Gaia has Mogas in it. In fact, the first Premium that introduced the first Moga (Faust) was in 2007, That's four years before Monster Galaxy was created.

Feral Knife

20,250 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Mark Twain 100
This. I would love to see a little Gaia integration.

I'd actually like to see some Gaia NPCs make a cameo or maybe have Barton or Durem on a future map. Maybe Windhym is what the world outside of the map we have is like.

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Raiten Ka
EDIOTZ

Avatar's item since about half of the Premium Items in Gaia has Mogas in it. In fact, the first Premium that introduced the first Moga (Faust) was in 2007, That's four years before Monster Galaxy was created.

Sooo, it mean that Gaia staffs turn Items for avatars into... Game?!? Quite astonishing. So is all mogas come from gaia's stuff? Or only some of them.
EDIOTZ
Sooo, it mean that Gaia staffs turn Items for avatars into... Game?!? Quite astonishing. So is all mogas come from gaia's stuff? Or only some of them.

Yes, the Gaia items got it first before the Monster Galaxy does. But for that second question, I will say about half of the Mogas come from Gaia items.
I'd like that too! Though I'm having hard time customizing my avatar #_# It's still cool...

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
By the way how can I get Tama to sit on my neck???
EDIOTZ
By the way how can I get Tama to sit on my neck???

Either buy it from Marketplace or Gaia Exchange. It goes by the name Tama's Basket.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Sheesh. I wanted it to be a Raiten Ka original.

I'M ANDY WARHOL!
Pilfer von Durem
Sheesh. I wanted it to be a Raiten Ka original.

I'M ANDY WARHOL!

Yeah... I kinda notice how people are getting the same item as me... sweatdrop

But anyway, onto the topic. If the developers are thinking about adding avatars, I'm hoping that they either make the same artstyle as their NPC characters or use our Gaia Avatar. At least it will be better than Miscrits avatars. >>;
totally stupid idea.. every person who dont own a gaia account but and Monster Galaxy account would have to be bare naked.. would be totally silly for those, who aren't into gaia.
I think this would be totally unfair.
Sofira
totally stupid idea.. every person who dont own a gaia account but and Monster Galaxy account would have to be bare naked.. would be totally silly for those, who aren't into gaia.

Maybe for those that quit or don't play don't have accounts.

However, those that are active have to if they want their Daily Prize.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Sofira

Troll harder. No part of that suggestion declared anything about those that choose not to use Gaia.

It would be an option. Either use the pre-selected avatar styles available when you first make a Gaia account with perhaps some special Monster Galaxy noob clothes OR use your totally customized Gaia avatar.

Those that don't own Gaia accounts are already missing out on daily prizes, as Raiten Ka said. The staff explained that more game play opportunities would occur if you had a Gaia account (it's their goddamned intent...that and money) as they add Monster Galaxy onto Gaia itself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff