Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Cat

17,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
I adore this game and love the quests, but I have a suggestion regarding them:

Summer Springs bills itself as a game where no two villages are alike and there are hundreds of buildings and decorations. But I'm at level 30, and there are two quests (lvl 29 and 31, I think), that require you to buy specific buildings to complete them! This means that everyone who cares about quests is going to have those same buildings, whether they suit their village style or not. sad

While I don't expect the current quests to change, when creating future quests, could you please consider allowing a range of items that can complete the quest, so we can all continue to have unique villages full of items that suit our style? For example: instead of the quest requiring the Segovia Cottage, could it require us to buy 'any Cottage', or 'any Segovia building' (or even 'any cash item worth this much/more')? I would not mind saving/spending a little more on a quest if the item I was buying was something I would enjoy seeing in my village. And I know it's possible, as one of the earlier quests could be completed by buying any of the picnic tables.

I do hope to see more quests in future, the storyline is too cute to ignore them.
I don't really see a thread I can reply to but my thoughts do involve the Quests so I hope you don't mind my jumping on.

We need more quests. I just leveled again and no quests popped up.

I'm not saying to overwhelm us with quests as many online games do, that is frustrating and I've left many games because of it.

However Quests should reflect level and encourage players to continue. So you need at least 2-6 quests per level to motivate people to play.

One seasonal quest open to everyone regardless of level would be helpful as well. For example one Halloween quest to plant 200 pumpkins for carving.

Angelic Miko

11,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Megathread 100
thetammyjo

One seasonal quest open to everyone regardless of level would be helpful as well. For example one Halloween quest to plant 200 pumpkins for carving.

that would be so cool.. but at this point I would just like to see any activity from gaia even if it's just rich being worth visiting again.

I was looking forward all summer for seasonal items/quest since gaia usually big in to Halloween and Christmas

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff