Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Winner

User Image

It's extremely difficult to find neighbors to add on Facebook because probably 98% of the threads in the Add Me Requests forum are all Gaia players. It's not fair to the people who play MG on Facebook. I would like to request an Add Me Request forum specifically for Facebook users. Or in the very LEAST a sticky for Facebook players to post the links to their accounts.
In the several weeks I've been looking for neighbors I've probably only made 7 or 8 while the Gaia requests are virtually infinite.

User Image

Thankful Friend

13,750 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Crack Shot 50
So basically This?

Ruthless Winner

VamJirachi
So basically This?
User Image

I tried that thread and only made 2 neighbors. On the last few pages people just started posting 'Add me.' for their Gaia accounts. And most of the Facebook posts were from so long ago I can't tell if they're still playing.

User Image

Moonlight Phantom

10,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
I think they're probably expecting you to add your normal fb friends...

So that you can get more people to start playing rather than adding people who are already playing. But it's true that not many people post their fb links, I've only seen around 2 of them from my neighbor hunting.

Ruthless Winner

tinyfruit
I think they're probably expecting you to add your normal fb friends...

So that you can get more people to start playing rather than adding people who are already playing. But it's true that not many people post their fb links, I've only seen around 2 of them from my neighbor hunting.
User Image

I'd love it if I didn't have to add strangers to have neighbors but most people just don't accept game requests. That's not going to work. We need a solid source for facebook players to add neighbors. I'm in the middle of catching a ton of mogas and 170 starseeds will be 0 before I know it.

User Image

Ruthless Winner

User Image

Seriously? What reason are people coming in to downvote this? This is a small issue that I know other people would like improved. That's immature.

User Image
i play on facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/hitesh.agarwal.10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas