Welcome to Gaia! ::

i think there should be evolving in this monster galaxy it would spice up the game make people look forward to see what it would change in to and make people happy. biggrin

Malevolent Creature

I'd like to see this. Very much so.
As long as it didn't involve solely paying for the evolution.
>.>
At the very most there should be an option to pay like the master seed or whatever its called.

If our old mogas evolved into new and different looking mogas, what would the appeal of catching others be?
What would come with the evolution?
How hard would it be to get?
I don't like the idea of evolving my moga, unless there was a way to cancel out of it. I like how some of my mogas look as they are. If my Diabao evolved and i couldn't stop it from evolving as it leveled up, I'd be pretty mad.

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
there's a good and bad side to this evolving thing....
well from the looks of it,.. there's already a possibility,... Titus evolve into Leon...
then make a poll, like would u like your mogas to evolve?
i would vote definitly yes, im a pokemaniac))

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
De-JuMpStYlEr FiZ
well from the looks of it,.. there's already a possibility,... Titus evolve into Leon...

that not a good idea... everyone will caught a titus instead of leon... and evolving from a common to legendary... that seem unfair....

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I like the evolving idea. Since it can make moga stronger when they reach a certain level.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
Hate it.

Why not try something original?
zaaimmudin
De-JuMpStYlEr FiZ

that not a good idea... everyone will caught a titus instead of leon... and evolving from a common to legendary... that seem unfair....

yea there's that...

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
De-JuMpStYlEr FiZ
zaaimmudin
De-JuMpStYlEr FiZ

yea there's that...

it's HARD to catch a legendary.. and easy to catch a COMMON... so it wont be fair to those who catch a legendary.. and most people gonna search for titus instead of leon... and those who catch leon wont gonna have anything "special" since leon can be evolve from titus...

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
So people don't want to evolve their mogas, then why don't just make a stone or something to make them evolve! That's the best way for all of us who want to evolve our mogas or not!
jmnolasco022
So people don't want to evolve their mogas, then why don't just make a stone or something to make them evolve! That's the best way for all of us who want to evolve our mogas or not!

hmm... theres that....
zaaimmudin
De-JuMpStYlEr FiZ

Yeah i Agree with You,If the Moga is Evolving It Shouldn't Evolve into a Harder Rarity.The Devs Must have A New Moga

4,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
cachterMoga
zaaimmudin
De-JuMpStYlEr FiZ

Yeah i Agree with You,If the Moga is Evolving It Shouldn't Evolve into a Harder Rarity.The Devs Must have A New Moga

yup.. i hope the devs make a new moga for the evolve form....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff