Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, many other games have it (beside the whistle tree and ss every 8 hours.it can encourage ppl to play everyday?? (also for ppl who dont have gaia accounts to get daily SS)

day 1: none( exc.whistle tree, ss)
day 2: whistle
day 3: 2 whistles
day 4: blue coffee
day 5: blue coffee+ss
day 6: 2ss
day 7: 2 moga cash/star coin
aimpacc
well, many other games have it (beside the whistle tree and ss every 8 hours.it can encourage ppl to play everyday?? (also for ppl who dont have gaia accounts to get daily SS)

day 1: none( exc.whistle tree, ss)
day 2: whistle
day 3: 2 whistles
day 4: blue coffee
day 5: blue coffee+ss
day 6: 2ss
day 7: 2 moga cash/star coin

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Don't understand why people qouting other with none of their own speech.... For gold??? In my point of view, that is not a good thing to do. Why don't just take some time reading and typing reply right to the topic???

Alright about the topic. Since they only give 20 star coins since started the game(dunno is it already changed or not). That is not a good, usable amount of money to use. But MONEY is thing that keep this game alive! So online for 7 days give you star coins, I will be a millionaire in no time! but I also came up with this similar idea long ago and post it (but it is only whistles increment). Guess no one understand what I wrote ^^. I think for 7 days, should be 3 ss though. Or maybe for the 14th day it increase to 4 and 21st is 5. That will make people online more and more.
EDIOTZ
Don't understand why people qouting other with none of their own speech.... For gold??? In my point of view, that is not a good thing to do. Why don't just take some time reading and typing reply right to the topic???

Alright about the topic. Since they only give 20 star coins since started the game(dunno is it already changed or not). That is not a good, usable amount of money to use. But MONEY is thing that keep this game alive! So online for 7 days give you star coins, I will be a millionaire in no time! but I also came up with this similar idea long ago and post it (but it is only whistles increment). Guess no one understand what I wrote ^^. I think for 7 days, should be 3 ss though. Or maybe for the 14th day it increase to 4 and 21st is 5. That will make people online more and more.

actually the 20 star coins starter has been removed since >1 month.
for some reason, the devs are demanding alot of money----eg, master seed, robo bunnies, removal of 20 SC for starters etcetc.

the games so hard and i still havent got azurel in 70+ ss (i dont care about the use x number of SS kill it then restart, i just keep throwing ss even i know i wont get it), the games getting annoying and f* up. for some reason i got that feeling i dont want to play anymore but i still want to play.

however, before i use to play 2-3 hours a day, but now i dont even reach 5 minutes of playing, i get my daily SS, daily whistle then close window and do something else.....cbf even playing D: why is this...... sad ........ummm i think its the intense robo bunnies event which made me bored of the game tho.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff