Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
I think it's about time the rewards CHANGE... i have more than 5 set per collection.... (-_-" wink getting 16 whale is not that cool... cause i only train one of them... so the other 15 is useless... (-_-" wink

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Well, I still dont want a change here though haha! Still need Vesper here. I think one card set should make us decide on two or more prize not entirely changed them! And this game recruit new players everyday so, what if they got only 2 cards and suddenly the game change the prize and what they want is vanish!

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
EDIOTZ
Well, I still dont want a change here though haha! Still need Vesper here. I think one card set should make us decide on two or more prize not entirely changed them! And this game recruit new players everyday so, what if they got only 2 cards and suddenly the game change the prize and what they want is vanish!

well, that's that... a multi choice reward seem ok...
I'm okay if they add new card collections inside, but I did hear that the developers plan to change the reward from time to time. It is unknown when it will happen. ninja

3,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
Raiten Ka
I'm okay if they add new card collections inside, but I did hear that the developers plan to change the reward from time to time. It is unknown when it will happen. ninja

i hope they change it to a better moga....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games