Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Bloodsucker

I would like to have it so that if I already caught a requested moga before that small quest is given to catch it, that it would count for that quest and I wouldn't have to do it again. I don't like waisting my seeds on moga's I already caught.

Tricky Cleric

xxCrimsonxCheetahxx
I would like to have it so that if I already caught a requested moga before that small quest is given to catch it, that it would count for that quest and I wouldn't have to do it again. I don't like waisting my seeds on moga's I already caught.

I completely agree, having to catch duplicates and waste seeds is annoying. I would rather have the quest automatically finish if I've caught the moga already.

Edit: Being able to release the mogas I have had to catch duplicates of would be nice too.

Demonic Bloodsucker

Agreed. I wish I could let lose my doubles as well.

Hygienic Seeker

11,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200
Sigh. This would be completely great. I was around the flower garden when a melodee came along and i was like OOOH PRETTY so i caught it. I believe it's a rare or super rare moga. I'd prefer it if I would not have to recapture it again cause chances are it won't only take 2 or 3 starseeds again. Plus, I'm not one for having doubles.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff