Welcome to Gaia! ::

I would like to see cards that have specials and property that have a positive effect on other certain cards. I cool real world card game called yu gi oh (that i played with my friends years ago(about 7)) has cards like this that can make cards with a certain word in the name or with a certain type stronger or gain a special ability. For a better example there is the gladiator beast that can swap out for each other some times gain a special ability when this happens.

maybe back row kingdom units that raises the speed of front row kingdom units or a type of dragon gets stronger when there is another one in the same battle or a demon type of demon that make the shadow demon faster

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Dj Owl
I would like to see cards that have specials and property that have a positive effect on other certain cards. I cool real world card game called yu gi oh (that i played with my friends years ago(about 7)) has cards like this that can make cards with a certain word in the name or with a certain type stronger or gain a special ability. For a better example there is the gladiator beast that can swap out for each other some times gain a special ability when this happens.

maybe back row kingdom units that raises the speed of front row kingdom units or a type of dragon gets stronger when there is another one in the same battle or a demon type of demon that make the shadow demon faster
you mean like kingdom cards that already boost other cards like [but restricted too] questing knight [ boosts armor, att, and acc] huntsman [ boosts speed] Corwin [ attack] eldwyn[ attack and acc] grey mage [ attack] apprentice [ attack] wizard [ acc.] Koylr[ attack] or maybe you are talking about the veteran property that raises almost every stat.

I you are talking about like the to swamp guard brothers that is in yugioh [ red and blue] that there abities are if the other is on the field this card gets a 500 attack boost those kinds of cards weren't very popular to use in yugioh [even though it did have them] since for them to be worth the effort both needed to be on the field and 1] they never lasted long enough for both to be on the field and 2] you would need to draw both those cards in your hand a play them both at the same time and they would need to stay together. I would rather have a generic boosters like questing knight

Malevolent Warlord

11,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Olympian 200
so you're talking something like Breath of the Ancients? which benefits only dragon faction cards?

or like Aeglus which basically benefits dragons (seeing as they monopolize on the solitary property)

you can technically count CoC as a demon specific card (i mean who wants to wait until turn 3 to use it in a dragon or kingdom deck when there are better things to use on turn 3)

and same goes for song of silver, though eldwyn greatly out performs the single targeting card

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff