Welcome to Gaia! ::

900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
I would really like to see the card Moga put on rotation or something, I have 1 to 4 of everything except Sandburrow (which I don't have yet) & I just got my FIFTH Gnarwhale, I only need 1 or 2 so I'd love to get something else for a while.

Apocalyptic Slayer

16,700 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Survivor 150
I believe this will occur in time (there I go guessing what the team will do again). It seemed like obvious intent after reading the sticky by Tae.

We need only to give them more time.
Yup, they WILL change, but with them, we'll probably loose all progress on these collections.
5 Whales? Well I already have 15! And 5 more in cards, that I don't want to trade..
Got 4 Bamfs + 2 on cards
At least 10 of the.. what was the name again... little fairy-like-moga from the collections...

Anyway, I suggest when they DO change the rewards or card-collections, to make it possible for us to choose to which set will the card be used. Like: I have 30+ pengoo cards, in the new deck of collections, there will be one with pengoo, but I can use my old cards for the new collection AS WELL as use them for the new collection.

But that's kind of greedy. So maybe a little warning about the change, so we can trade everything we have, and not loose it in the change... I don't know...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff