Welcome to Gaia! ::

As a tank, Bushidon benefits a lot from its special ability (Zodiac Strength) which allows it to make the most out of its 15 boosted Zodiac Attacks...
however, Bushidon has a rather crappy random ability (Strength) which is quite a big let down since it has a very weak physical attack to begin with... this really diminishes Bushidon's value as a Galactic

so my friends and I were thinking if we could request the devs to replace Strength with a more beneficial random ability...
In Bushidon's case, it should be some sort of recovery move since we noticed that Bushidon is the ONLY galactic without a means to heal itself...
Valgore has Life Tap
Zerk, Gravedigger and Carnage have Vampire Embrace
Soulcleaver and Nian have Regenerate
Archaeon and Mercykiller have Healing Shield

Suggestion: Replace Strength with a decent recovery move like Regenerate or Regrowth or Healing Shield
this would make getting Bushidon much more worthwhile...

10,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Animal Lover

10,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
i agree and better if he was a striker from it's look
i agreE . . . . crying

5,450 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Do not agree! Why?

A. If you used finished Zodiac Strength and left zodiac attack, you may get strength and boast your psychical attack's power and it may even make more damage them zodiac!

B. Regenerate is crap, do you want your galactic to live forever, it will be unfair to other players who don't have Bushidon. It works well on Soulclever because he is an striker and easier to kill.

Don't agree, fine! ~Sibuk Handsome

9,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ma-ku Mogatrainer
As a tank, Bushidon benefits a lot from its special ability (Zodiac Strength) which allows it to make the most out of its 15 boosted Zodiac Attacks...
however, Bushidon has a rather crappy random ability (Strength) which is quite a big let down since it has a very weak physical attack to begin with... this really diminishes Bushidon's value as a Galactic

so my friends and I were thinking if we could request the devs to replace Strength with a more beneficial random ability...
In Bushidon's case, it should be some sort of recovery move since we noticed that Bushidon is the ONLY galactic without a means to heal itself...
Valgore has Life Tap
Zerk, Gravedigger and Carnage have Vampire Embrace
Soulcleaver and Nian have Regenerate
Archaeon and Mercykiller have Healing Shield

Suggestion: Replace Strength with a decent recovery move like Regenerate or Regrowth or Healing Shield
this would make getting Bushidon much more worthwhile...

Based on your argument, if they would change Bushidon...they should also change Ninetails since his special ability is also strength biggrin

Dangerous Lunatic

950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
I don't Agree. Bushidon is a tank with offensive abilities. that's good. trust me my war lepus is fantastic but he'd be so f***in good if he had strength or z strength. cuz he's an earth moga taurus. most pvp tamers and higer level wild mogas are fire spike hanzo hattori black gold etc. so if your 2x less and sp0am your z atks till strength you have a better chance of winning. plus its a galactic so its got better physical attkz than any other tank and some strikerz.
so do not change!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces