Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Loiterer

20,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Just now I was planting some tomatoes in Summer Springs - whilst watering I accidently clicked on a plot I'd already watered and before I knew it I'd clicked on the Instant Complete for 20 Cash! I wasted 20 Cash (which is not so easy to come by and I had been saving up) on a crop I only had to wait 8 minutes for. I'm gutted!

I think there should be a "are you sure?" option for cash subsitutes so that you can't just accidently click it and cash be gone just like that!

Shameless Genius

40,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Night Owl 100
That happened to me a couple weeks ago but a window popped up and told me it would be 20 cash to instant complete it and I had the option of doing it or not.

Devout Loiterer

20,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Fukurou_Megami
That happened to me a couple weeks ago but a window popped up and told me it would be 20 cash to instant complete it and I had the option of doing it or not.

Yeah but it comes up immediately when you click it (I clicked on a plant that was already watered instead of the one next to it needing watering. Thinking it was the one that needed watering I clicked and accidently clicked the Instant Cash bit instead)

Questionable Genius

12,875 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Gender Swap 100
i've clicked instant complete on a tree once on accident not really paying attention. I had just been trying to close out the window, in a rush to water my sunflowers before i left and it was 20 cash gone. A small pop up saying are you sure would be wonderful! It is annoying when you realize that such a little mistake cost you so much.

Interstellar Cat

17,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cool Cat 500
I'm just going to bump this back to the first page, because I think this is a huge issue. I've now lost 80 cash accidentally clicking an incomplete crop or building when attempting to water something beside it.

I don't know if Gaia staff actually look at these, but if so, could you pretty please arrange for an extra confirmation window? This issue actually makes me want to not buy more cash just so I can't accidentally waste it, which is I think not what the game designers are going for. xp
ya know, most games that you pay in for getting stuff.... the conformations are not there on purpose, cause then they get more real cash for the mistakes we make

only thing i hate is when the game is bugged it starts taking it without you having any say, like if there was a bug that every time you clicked on your crops, animals or factories when they are in process of making the item..... it insta completes, no box to click away or anything, it just does it taking the cash till you are out of cash

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff