Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Conventioneer

Am I the only who thinks it would be cool to be able to have a pathway go through the arches and arbors? We already have the 1x1 pathways in the shop, and you can see an empty space where that path would go. I think it would make sense given that's how arbors work in real life, especially for the arbors which have ridiculous requirements for purchase and are required for a quest.

Amateur Mage

12,000 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
No, you're not the only one. I had bought one a while ago and was puzzled by the fact that I couldn't put a road under it so ppl can walk through it. I second this.

Dangerous Gawker

9,250 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Good idea.

Romantic Fatcat

After getting one I was so mad I couldn't put a path under it! It's 3 squares wide...it makes total sense a 1 square path should go under it.
Unless they are planning a 12ft tall character, I see no problem with making it function so that the inside either IS a path automatically, or things can just be placed inside it.

Generous Giver

I think this would be really awesome ^_^

Invisible Conversationalist

This. crying Those arbours and arches are utterly useless as it is, and nothing that takes up that much gold and land should be so honking troublesome.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff