Welcome to Gaia! ::

Receiver

★★ Suggestions? ★★

gaia_diamond - what do you hope to see in this game?
emotion_facepalm - what do you hope not to see in the game?

I really want to see NPCs wearing some gaiaonline items(ones that already exist)
oh and sexy NPCs I don't want to see girly men anymore. Sick of girly men.

Rules
-please <3
-no rants
-don't be rude to the game creators.
-don't call someones suggestion stupid etc, be polite if you disagree

Well, shoot that is all i could think of so far what are yours.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
techpriest35
im hopinmg they dont make the game its self run off either gaia gold or gaia cash. I dont want that economy to go and affect the game its self.
Also maybe do something like they did with soul crush where every time you take a victory portal or win a match you and your faction get some gaia gold as a reward or get something like the tickets from prize and joy to use in a shop that sells only items from the gaia games

QVX
The ability to zoom in and out

QVX

It gets really cluttered and its hard to tell what you are targeting (when in combat)
maybe make side monster icons that color code things because its almost unplayable on the harder settings.

Static Impulse
When your playing against someone of the same race it's a little hard to tell who is who. They should have alternate colours for each race. Like one is tinted blue and the other is tinted red.

Static Impulse
I find that your character can get stuck behind portals and you can't click on them. I just recently realized that there is a bar where you can click your characters on the field. However it's hard to tell which character is what on the field when going through that bar.
As well with the lag it makes it tedious to try and pick through it.Edit: Perhaps make it so there is a way to easily differentiate between your own characters.

Static Impulse
I suggest allowing gaians to change what kind of race they are in the game.

Perhaps take score of what's your ranking between each race so if you start with a new one your back at square one.

But if you choose to go back to a previous race that you've been before you still hold the same level and ranking.

Static Impulse
I think that there should be a chat rooms of online players. Perhaps make it a limited 16 playrers per chat.

As well give you the option to have a friends only chat or an invitation chat. Something you can have up while playing the game.

Static Impulse
There should be more options for Random Opponent fights. There could be a multiplayer mode where your on a team with someone else.

Or multiplayer fights where it's every man for themselves.

I find that the game is similar to risk, so if you had a bigger board with more players it could very well become a lot more interesting.

QVX
A over all win/loss count
an over all monsters killed count
bla bla bla and all the outer stuff would be cool

QVX
the ability to turn off animations

QVX
deck editor or at least being able to see the cards in your deck

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
I doubt we'll see any older items on npcs and characters, but it would be nice ^^

I do, however, hope that there are a ton more items based on the characters they already have created showing up.

So far there are only two (I think?) but there better be more cry

I want that scout hood >_>;

Distinct Noob

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
HCTotorro
I doubt we'll see any older items on npcs and characters, but it would be nice ^^

I do, however, hope that there are a ton more items based on the characters they already have created showing up.

So far there are only two (I think?) but there better be more cry

I want that scout hood >_>;

I didn't even realize there were items based off characters yet.

I suppose for right now I'd settle for your character to actually be included in-game, like in FE7 with your strategist or wutever they were called, I forget.

Fluffy Lover

I'm looking forward to the dragons.

Maybe getting some items on Gaia related to them.

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Windsofthepast

Somebody mentioned them in one of the other threads, I forget which one.
But Knight of Horizon and Succubus Zivva are both labeled with an hoc (Heralds of Chaos) tag in the mp.
They are also in the trailer and in some artwork.

I can't wait to see more mrgreen

Distinct Noob

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The Knight I can see...it looks like it's the armor the Herald or whatever it was called uses.

Not sure about Succubus Zivva, though. Meh.

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Windsofthepast

The pics were posted in a thread in the GCD with info about the game xD
Knight of Horizon is shown in this and this artwork and Succubus Zivva is shown in this screenshot from the trailer.

The armor and weapons of the other characters look pretty awesome so I can't wait to see what else gets transferred over into an equippable Gaia item 3nodding

Distinct Noob

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Something less expensive, please : D

Original Gaian

Windsofthepast
Price in the MP is user-derived, so expense and price are determined by rarity and user appreciation.

Hopefully there's a kind balance between availability of the items and effort to get the "good" items.

Distinct Noob

6,400 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Gabriel Faust
Windsofthepast
Price in the MP is user-derived, so expense and price are determined by rarity and user appreciation.

Hopefully there's a kind balance between availability of the items and effort to get the "good" items.

Aha, I know. But yeah, that would be nice..

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
im thinking they should do a little of both ideas i have read so far have the npcs get orginalo items but have some of them wearing gaia classic items or wearing some of the eis and mcs and collectibles and also have lots of items for us to wear on our gaia avatars based on HoC also im hopinmg they dont make the game its self run off either gaia gold or gaia cash i dont want to have to sepnd lots of cash to play the game and having anything to do with gaia gold might break the games ability to funtion cause the economy for gaia kind of sucks and i dont want that economy to go and affect the game its self
also maybe do something like they did with soul crush where every time you take a victory portal or win a match you and your faction get some gaia gold as a reward or get something like the tickets from prize and joy to use in a shop that sells only items from the gaia games

Receiver

techpriest35
im thinking they should do a little of both ideas i have read so far have the npcs get orginalo items but have some of them wearing gaia classic items or wearing some of the eis and mcs and collectibles and also have lots of items for us to wear on our gaia avatars based on HoC also im hopinmg they dont make the game its self run off either gaia gold or gaia cash i dont want to have to sepnd lots of cash to play the game and having anything to do with gaia gold might break the games ability to funtion cause the economy for gaia kind of sucks and i dont want that economy to go and affect the game its self
also maybe do something like they did with soul crush where every time you take a victory portal or win a match you and your faction get some gaia gold as a reward or get something like the tickets from prize and joy to use in a shop that sells only items from the gaia games

thank you i put you in the first post biggrin

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
QVX
techpriest35

thank you i put you in the first post biggrin
thx glad i could help i love being a beta tester esecially with my rl job im a programmer for microsoft games being a beta tester is so much easier and way more fun 3nodding

Receiver

well this forum is kinda slow lol

Receiver

[img][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/2eehu89.jpg[/img][/img]
no idea what these are but i dont think they should be there

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items