Welcome to Gaia! ::

So apparently I have the opposite problem that most people have. I keep having Robobunnies show up ALL the damned time.

I'm sick of them.

I just joined a little while ago, so I'm still in the process of trying to level up my "team." The Robo bunnies show up as often as 50% of the time, with encounters being 4 or 5 damned cyborg rabbits in a row. They are NOT good to level up low level Mogas on! They can completely obliterate the Mogas I'm trying to level up.

What I'd suggest is if you're going to put so many of these supposedly challenging Mogas on the first/early levels, at least make running away a viable option instead of having my Mogas spend their entire health bar getting beat on, bouncing from the side of the screen. I don't give a rat's a** about collecting their eggs, and I think the notion of a cyborg rabbit is downright silly, but besides that the point of being forced to have my team either fight or get blown away by Mogas when I'm just trying to level my lowbies up is not fun.

(To all you people who can't find enough eggs, trust me, if I could give you the damned robo bunnies form my encounters, I would.)
I believe the reason why there are more Robo-bunnies now than it was before is because the event is about to end and people are still in need to complete the quest. Don't worry, it will go away once the timer is done.
While that may be the case for some people, I joined maybe 3 days ago, and it seemed like the moment my first Moga hit level 5 is when they started showing up. Since then, for at least three days now, these robotic rejects have been showing up constantly, cutting my levelling short.

I admit I have no idea when the event started, though, so I suppose I could have joined at the "end." If so, then yeah, I can't wait until these next 15 hours are over as far as this game is concerned.
Ssraeshza
While that may be the case for some people, I joined maybe 3 days ago, and it seemed like the moment my first Moga hit level 5 is when they started showing up. Since then, for at least three days now, these robotic rejects have been showing up constantly, cutting my levelling short.

I admit I have no idea when the event started, though, so I suppose I could have joined at the "end." If so, then yeah, I can't wait until these next 15 hours are over as far as this game is concerned.

To be frank, we don't know if the event will be over. Because the developers made an announcement that we will be able to get the Robo-bunnies after the event. My friends think that the event is a two-part event. One for the Devibun and Jackalope. The other for the Robo-bunnies... sweatdrop
Ssraeshza
What I'd suggest is if you're going to put so many of these supposedly challenging Mogas on the first/early levels, at least make running away a viable option

um,I can always run away from robobunnies...is that just me?
camilla Brainbird
Ssraeshza
What I'd suggest is if you're going to put so many of these supposedly challenging Mogas on the first/early levels, at least make running away a viable option

um,I can always run away from robobunnies...is that just me?

Running away should be the option for people who want to avoid them... except that it's NOT a viable option. All my damned Mogas tend to bounce against the wall -- sometimes four or five times -- as I was describing above. I have (had, now that the event is over) an easier time running away from everything else, but those robo-bunnies were a bloody annoyance I'm glad to see gone.

Maybe it's not just you, but it certainly wasn't something I could do reliably.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff