Welcome to Gaia! ::

Amateur Angel

17,950 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I can see feeds from my gaia friends playing the game, but they aren't my neighbors. I'm a fairly private person, and I don't really like giving my fb info to people I don't know irl.
Why can't people who are my friends on gaia that play be added to my neighbors as well?

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
I like this idea!

4,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I second this idea!! 3nodding
i don't want to bother my fb friends by inviting them.

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
I love this idea! It would be cool if we could invite Gaia friends without adding them on Facebook, since I use my real Facebook. >v<

Shy Cat

12,100 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
Totally agree! : D

Hilarious Fatcat

I like this idea as well, not everyone wants to make a facebook just for games. And sometimes facebook will delete those facebooks because they're not "Real people".

Loyal Sweetheart

26,890 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
  • Noble Shade 100
We need to make this thread more popular, rawr! I've played Facebook games where there are random people on FB you can interact with and you see just their profile picture, but you don't have to ADD them on Facebook. It would be cool if through Gaia you can "add" them to your game, but not to your actual friendslist on FB.

5,400 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
i totally agree with you. i'm a private person as well and i think just adding random people that i don't even know in person is just weird. i can't really do much if i don't have a certain amount of friends playing so that means i can't buy more land with out 6 or 7 friends playing and they ask more for buying more land.

Snuggly Buddy

29,150 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conventioneer 300
The idea sounds nice but I doubt they can do it.
Summer Springs is a Facebook game that links to Gaia. Not a Gaia game that links to FB.
I'm no programmer though so heck, maybe there is a way they could make that work. Seems unlikely though or that FB would want it to work that way on their site.
I concur. The Zynga games have a site called "z-friends" where all Zynga game players can add each other without being facebook friends. I would like to only have to add my Gaia friends for this game since this is a Gaia game. Thank you for starting this topic! mrgreen

Dabbler

same! I thenth that! or whatever number post I am

Heated Visionary

Where do I sign?

Lily-livered Lunatic

I agree .. I like the game, but my fb friends are for real life family/friends and I don't want to add strangers on there just to have neighbors. x-x

Shirtless Sex Symbol

9,875 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
good idea!

Durem Shapeshifter

Yes. Why isn't this real?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff