Nay! T^T 0.42857142857143 42.9% [ 6 ]
Total Votes:[ 14 ]

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

....-For us Facebook-players.
PROBLEM:
Iv'e got a couple of people asking to become my neighbor on Gaia, but, I only play on Facebook and I cannot add them on here because of the non-updated information from what Iv'e been doing on Facebook.

Solution?:
I think that Gaia should add a button on the page of Viximo's Monster Galaxy and it should be yellow and say; "Update Facebook Info", meaning, it'll re-transfer you're new information to viximo so that now, you can play both ways and be happy! cat_3nodding
-BUT-, the button of course, would only be on Viximo. not on you're Facebook Monster galaxy account itself. I say, they should add it..or atleast something like it. even though I can't play on here because of non-updated info, if they did an idea like it, I'd be able to do both and everyone would be happy. classified_jet

Question: Do you think this would be a good idea?
~comment with you're opinions about it if you'd like to, too. cat_whee
P.s. ~ I'm sorry I'm posting alot.. ^^"

Barton Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Hayes28

Problem with that as many people left Facebook because of privacy issues and other reasons. I will not be forced into updating or rejoining Facebook as it became a real big pain with people asking for gifts ALL the time, or to be a neighbor on every single game they play. I don't know if a programmer could make it where you could see only Gaia users here or not that play certain games to auto add neighbors, but that would be cool.
galaxy rose
Hayes28

Problem with that as many people left Facebook because of privacy issues and other reasons. I will not be forced into updating or rejoining Facebook as it became a real big pain with people asking for gifts ALL the time, or to be a neighbor on every single game they play. I don't know if a programmer could make it where you could see only Gaia users here or not that play certain games to auto add neighbors, but that would be cool.

But what about people that play both? gaia_kittenstar

Barton Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
True. I knew people when I was on FB that did games there and here plus other places. I think that if a player really likes the game there should be a way that neighbors are instantly added (friends or not) and then the players can decide who for neighbors. I have zip for neighbors in Monster World and only 4 so far for Resort World.
galaxy rose
True. I knew people when I was on FB that did games there and here plus other places. I think that if a player really likes the game there should be a way that neighbors are instantly added (friends or not) and then the players can decide who for neighbors. I have zip for neighbors in Monster World and only 4 so far for Resort World.

Exactly! and if I had more neighbors on here if it was updated from Facebook, i'd have Ziet by now. cat_emo

Barton Lunatic

5,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Yeah. Know what you mean. I finally have 1 neighbor for Monster World and they are level 12 or something. Well, 1 is better than none and at least I can use the extra power help now. Plus practice fighting for the arena. LOVE to do that even though my virtuals aren't very high level wise already fought one of hers that had 3x's the xp. Lost, lol, but it was fun. You must have a ton of friends. Tried to add you but said you weren't accepting new friends.
galaxy rose
Yeah. Know what you mean. I finally have 1 neighbor for Monster World and they are level 12 or something. Well, 1 is better than none and at least I can use the extra power help now. Plus practice fighting for the arena. LOVE to do that even though my virtuals aren't very high level wise already fought one of hers that had 3x's the xp. Lost, lol, but it was fun. You must have a ton of friends. Tried to add you but said you weren't accepting new friends.

I actually had blocked it because I wasn't really planning on being on Gaia for this long. cat_sweatdrop even though, I am anyway.
Did you want to add me on Viximo/Gaia? although, my Moga's levels are 17 because when I connected it, I had Arion in my team, which is now replaced with Tama, and all of my Moga's now are level 19 except in Viximo/Gaia. >___<
that's why I was asking for them to add this new feature. classified_jet
Hayes28
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

....-For us Facebook-players.
PROBLEM:
Iv'e got a couple of people asking to become my neighbor on Gaia, but, I only play on Facebook and I cannot add them on here because of the non-updated information from what Iv'e been doing on Facebook.

Solution?:
I think that Gaia should add a button on the page of Viximo's Monster Galaxy and it should be yellow and say; "Update Facebook Info", meaning, it'll re-transfer you're new information to viximo so that now, you can play both ways and be happy! cat_3nodding
-BUT-, the button of course, would only be on Viximo. not on you're Facebook Monster galaxy account itself. I say, they should add it..or atleast something like it. even though I can't play on here because of non-updated info, if they did an idea like it, I'd be able to do both and everyone would be happy. classified_jet

Question: Do you think this would be a good idea?
~comment with you're opinions about it if you'd like to, too. cat_whee
i play on facebookhttp://www.facebook.com/hitesh.agarwal.10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas