Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Why not some sort of cute looking chimera seeing that it's already a cat and its tail could possibly turn from a claw into a snake head? Suppose you could make a poodle head instead of a goat one. xd It would be pretty interesting to see what they'd do with the starters if they liked this suggestion. Plus that would get rid of any extras of the starter moga that you have to catch on the BG quest of Dooooooooooooom.

Edit: and I just realizied they recently added a chimera type of moga to the mogadex so... dunno what a good evo would be for Skuzzy, just seems weird to turn a cat into a dog. xd

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Hayes28
Egh....Snakes and cats do NOT mix.

So it'd be the new catdog moga then? razz You know, looking at those new moga I'm guessing I know which moga the two under the evolution section will evolve from. That Harayama one for Pandice and maybe the Chauntee for the Cockatrice.

Back on topic though, got any idea what you'd like some of the other non-evo starters to look like? We've got Yugure, Starpops, Ibex, Gogh, Tigon, Blix, Crabone, Titus, Umbranine, Radiojack, Turtlenie, Lira, Sno, and Meh to go along with your Skuzzy. Could almost see Titus related to Leon somehow, but that'd be way too many evos to go from Uncommon to Legendary. xd

Umbranine and Yugure might be able to get away with some sort of evo similar to Juggernaut and Sno could turn into some larger more grown up version of itself, not sure what I'd want for the others.

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Hayes28
I sadly only have an idea for Skuzy. cat_gonk

What about yourself? cat_mrgreen
I'd draw what I wanted her evolution to look like but.. I don't think I could digitally paint it. Unless I hired someone on here.
It would only be a cat evolving into a dog. it maybe strange, but I think it evolving into something different yet the same would be cool. That way, it would be like the originally Skuzy just taller, more powerful and a dog. if it turned into a cat still as its evolution, people might complain it was more of a 'rip-off' of Pokemon or something. It's kinda annoying when people say that. really, there's alot of differences. cat_rolleyes
sorry about that reply. I just didn't think a Snake-tail would match with a Cancer-zodiac symbol. Cancer, i believe, revolves around water and possibly the ocean?

And the moon too if I remember right besides crabs, which I'm guessing is the reason for Skuzy's claw tail. Though mogas don't always stay the same zodiac when they evolve, so snakes could have fit something else I guess. razz No idea why they did that other than possibly trying to keep the various evos even. If they are doing something like that, then I could see them adding in more leo evos in the future, there's only 4 there if I'm remembering the right one.

Thinking about it for a while, that grey werewolf[the light one not the dark one] item might be a good look for an evolved Sno, not sure about the others though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff