Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Rogue

23,175 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Not enough, that's for sure. I'l have to get him something extra.

minghii's Compadre

Sexy Bun

Got my dad a Movado watch and went out for some Italian for lunch.

Pretty good day.

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
I got him a nice t-shirt from the nearby fair yesterday and helped out with breakfast today. We also let dad choose what we had for dinner the last two days. It's been a pretty good day so far though kind of dull.

Friendly Explorer

200$ to celebrate my job and because I haven't finished working on the hand-made mini-Stanley Cup with his name on it. xD

Divine Muse

Well it's hard to get close to a man who consistantly tells me what a piece of s**t I am, screams in my face, and then demands I thank him, should be grateful, and give him a** pats just for being my dad.

Seriously, he wants me to thank him for random s**t more often than anyone else I have seen.

Blessed Hunter

8,550 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Magical Girl 50
I got my dad some much needed shoes and he loved them. We can't afford but, but to see him happy with his shoes makes me happy.

Cluttered Gaian

32,525 Points
  • Festive Eye 50
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Pine Perfection 250
I got my dad a new pocket knife (it's what he wanted), but I can't give it to him 'til I visit home next weekend. Gonna cook dinner for him when I go home as well. So today I just called to wish him a happy Father's Day. 3nodding

Comrade

we don't live in the same state so i sent him a card
and some other things stuffed in the envelope

i know i shouldn't feel this way, but this is kind of annoying?
sorry your dad was a piece of s**t but do you really have to make a pity thread?
were there any threads like this during the mother's day event
it's just disrespectful i dunno
i didn't make a thread talking s**t about my mum, get over yourself
I called my grandpa on the phone and wished him a happy father's day
made him some brownies. he has a big sweet tooth 4laugh

Wistful Witch

Not everyone here has a good dad, some of us just drew the short straw with them. It's nice for those that do have nice dads and it's nice to know that not every father out there is terrible.
none..
ahh i can't even make myself greet him. emo

Caring Vet

21,250 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I have no dad or father figure. Mine died when I was 13. Every Father's Day since has been just another reminder that I don't have a dad to see accomplish major milestones, like graduating high school or, just recently, graduating college.

Feral Hellhound

13,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Jayce Reinhardt
Well it's hard to get close to a man who consistantly tells me what a piece of s**t I am, screams in my face, and then demands I thank him, should be grateful, and give him a** pats just for being my dad.

Seriously, he wants me to thank him for random s**t more often than anyone else I have seen.

That sounds like a sucky relationship. I'm sorry that he has made it hard for you to celebrate Father's Day. *wafts good vibes*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff