We want you to have the most amount of fun playing Summer Springs and sometimes that means you might need some help. We've created these FAQ pages to help you get the most out of the game.

The information below is based on real-life questions from other players like you, so please check to see if it's been addressed here before seeking personalized help. If you don't find what you're looking for, you can contact us using the contact customer support link below! Thanks and have fun!

==========================================
I'm having a Facebook Credit issue. Who do I contact?
Because the Credits are related to your Facebook account and not Summer Springs, Facebook's customer support team can help you with any Facebook Credits questions/issues. They can be contacted using this form. Tell 'em the Summer Springs folks said hi!

I bought a Premium Set, but I started off with the Basic Set. What do I do now?
Contact us! If you purchased a Premium Set but your town looks like it's missing something, send us an inquiry through the Support Form and we'll get that fixed for you!

If I have Gaia Cash, is there a way that I can convert some of it to FB Credit or Cash in Summer Springs?
Currently, no, there is no conversion between Gaia Cash and FB Credit or Summer Springs Cash. Sorry!

I don't have a credit card - is there any other way that I can earn Cash?
Leveling and completing quests are one sure way to earn some Cash.

==========================================

Contacting Customer Support

We want you to have an awesome time playing Summer Springs, but if you're having trouble and don't find the answer to your question in the info above FAQ or other FAQ threads, you can Contact the Customer Support Team

Please note that our response will be sent to your Facebook account's email address, so make sure you have access to it (you'd be surprised how many bounce-backs we get daily). Lastly, support is provided in English only and we can help resolve your issue faster if we get a very detailed description of the issue.

To help you provide all the details we'll need, please copy/paste the following text into the support form and add your answers below each question.

• Which browser and version # are you using? Important: provide version # too (typically from the browser’s Help menu, then About ___).

• What’s happened EXACTLY and what was the error message/number?

• For trouble-shooting purposes, can you try the game with another Facebook account on the same computer? (create a test Facebook account if you don’t have one to test with)

• Again for trouble-shooting purposes, can you see if the same issue happens with another browser? Almost all Windows computers have Internet Explorer built-in and Firefox is free at www.mozilla.org

• What version of Flash do you have installed? Your Flash version must be 10 or higher in order to avoid unexpected issues. You can check your version typically by going to Control Panel | Add or Remove Programs and looking for Adobe Flash Player xx.

•Do you have a similar issue playing other Flash-based games on Facebook?