Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Hello all this is my Yugioh Fanfic that i thought of while in a chat room. i swear i come up with the most insane ideas. Ok here's a breif summary, Yugi and the gang are traveling in Egypt along with Malik and Marik and yes the Yami's have their own bodies. Anyway Malik finds a spellbook and reads a spell from it that turns the Yami's into Females and one of them becomes pregnant. Which Yami you ask? you'll soon find out.

Rated R for Mature and adult content.

Interesting Member

1,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
here's the first chapter of my fanfic

Disclaimer: I do not own Yuigoh or any of its chracters if i did the show would be much much more interesting.

Yugi and the others ride through the deserts of Egypt looking to find out more about the artifacts of the ancient country. Malik Had sent them word inviting them over to Egypt wanting to give them the time of their lives and show them that there was much more to Egypt than just the large amount of sand. so here they were out in the hot sweltering desert surrounded by tons and tons of soft light sand.

"So where are we heading to exactly?" Joey had asked for perhaps the uptenth time that day.

"Simple we're headed to Maliks residence, now stop asking before i send you to the sadow realm." Bakura threatened as his two bat spikes twitched in anger.

Joey had a look of fear in his eyes and doubled back to Yugi and the others. Bakura and Atemu or rather Yami as he had still been called by Yugi's other friends took the lead of the small group looking around for the house that belonged to the infamous Ishtars.

"now where in Ra is that house?" Bakura asked as the group stopped near the place of the Ishtars former residence and looked around.

"Hey what's that?" Tea asked pointing to a large House with someone sitting on the steps.

"That would be Malik's home." Atemu said as the group rode up to the person sitting on the steps and hopped off their horses.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff