Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Sex Symbol

17,750 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • OTP 200
Drug abuse and I believe rape, both in different stories. The drug thing was in a naruto ff in which people complained I was ooc and the rape was in ouran which I know I was ooc in that and regret it horribly.

Timid Consumer

I'm working on a what if story. A popular anime/manga meets Invasion of the Body Snatchers. The idea that something could come in the night and steal away your individuality is frightening to me. There is implied rape, being that is the running theme in this thread.

Fluffy Bunny

19,750 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
this :

incest, torture, rape, child abuse.

King Cat

9,100 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I once started writing a murder mystery for a class, never did complete it. couldn't really think of a way to advance the plot.

Dangerous Streaker

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
                  DREW;
                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                  as a writer of many pieces and many years, i think i've racked up quite the collection so far

► rape (including one instance between a 50-year-old man and a 17-year-old girl), incest, suicide, self harm, survivor's guilt, severe torture, sex slavery, death of children, a wide, a wealth of psychological, neurological, and physical disorders, PTSD, substance abuse, biological weaponry, gender dysphoria, mafia scenarios, mercy killing, childhood brainwashing, human/gun/and drug trafficking, coke mules, homelessness, voyeurism, murder fetish, child fetishes, physical and emotional abuse, cult activity, live burial...

for what it's worth i write crime and medical novels, short stories, fanfiction, etc., but still, lmao i'm sort of ashamed now
The darkest subject I've ever written about was rape. But recently, I got some flack for putting it in a fan fic I wrote, even though I made sure to portray it as wrong and have characters call someone out for making the incident out to be the victim's fault. The haters were more concerned about it being in there at all and claimed I was a bad person with no empathy just for writing about it. >_<

Dangerous Streaker

9,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Juliko93
The darkest subject I've ever written about was rape. But recently, I got some flack for putting it in a fan fic I wrote, even though I made sure to portray it as wrong and have characters call someone out for making the incident out to be the victim's fault. The haters were more concerned about it being in there at all and claimed I was a bad person with no empathy just for writing about it. >_<

DREW;
                  ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                  holy damn. ._____. may i ask what fandom it was for? writing for the ones i do, i've never gotten backlash like that

Tipsy Prophet

Just graphic, excruciatingly painful murders so far. Don't worry, I'm sure I'll pop my rape-cherry one of these days.
Quote:
holy damn. ._____. may i ask what fandom it was for? writing for the ones i do, i've never gotten backlash like that

It was from the Pretty Cure fandom. I tackled dark subjects before in other fandoms, like Pokemon and Digimon, so I had no idea the Pretty Cure fandom were more or less against the inclusion of such subjects. That, and the Precure fandom is a LOT smaller and less known than the Pokemon and Digimon fandoms, that's probably the most likely explanation. But I wound up triggering someone by putting in an implied scene, and I didn't know what triggers and trigger warnings were at the time, and I tried standing up to some people because they were demonizing me and vilifying me just for putting it in, but someone I admired wrote a 10 paragraph post about what a horrible person I am who doesn't care about anyone but myself and don't care that I hurt people with my writing. I apologized to the person I triggered and we've made our peace with each other, but I still can't forgive some of those social justice warriors on there. I don't write to hurt people. I write because I love writing.

Noble Hunter

3,450 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Brandisher 100
Crazy stalker torture rape murder suicide in one story, an abuse to love concept (it was all mutual but still weird for me), Stockholm Syndrome seems to a theme I like a lot....I've played with murder as a central unifying force, sex rituals to unsummon angry demonic forces bent on world domination...and possession, a lot of possession.
Well when I was eight I wrote a Club Penguin fanfiction which seemed to encourage murder as a healthy solution to your problems, and happily shared it with my family.

It's a wonder they didn't throw me in the nuthouse right then and there.

Dapper Kitten

currently writing story that involves rape, abuse, substance abuse, and i'm still adding a few things in. sweatdrop

Shy Nymph

Domestic abuse, substance abuse, rape, mental insanity, genocide of a fictional race of people, human consumption and suicidal depression.
And those span out to three different fanfics.

Divine Gawker

Oddly enough, even though I've written things that involve violence, killing, psychotic and neurological disorders (don't really consider this dark tho), suicide, drug abuse, and demonic reflections of yourself coming out of walls to steal your life energy, the thing that comes off as the darkest thing I've wrote is this chapter where the MC grows up in a home where their father abuses their mother.

When the father puts their hands on the MC's baby brother, they black out and beat their father to near death with a pan while their mother begs them to stop.

Though, there is this one story I have in planning that deals with emotional abuse and the MC pretty much being sold to a woman to be her slave-wife, which should beat that. Wow, this makes me look really messed up sweatdrop

Space Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hive Mind 200
Child abuse (primarily emotional), suicide, murder, Stockholm's Syndrome, teen pregnancy, incest (does it count if they're adopted siblings?) mental disorders, slavery, homophobia, racism, drug use, infidelity, rape, Satanism, abortion (this is stuff spread out over a three to five things I've written. It's not in one big story).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff