Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aya_Natsume2016's Husband

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
A human walked up to the gate that looked old and looked about to fall off when some good strong wind hit it. The human walked towards it carefully as they pressed it slightly expecting the door to open or fall over out of the way. But instead the human fell threw like it was a portal into another world. The human fell down, down, down like they was falling down to the center of the world or even to the other side of the world for that matter. As the human fell they opened there mouth to scream but before a scream fell from there lip's they fell out the other side of the portal and smacked hard into the ground.

The human sat up and noticed all the green green grass around them. "Where am I?" The human asked but no one came towards the human. The human stood up and dusted them self off as they looked around at those that all looked like human's. "I repeat where am I?" the human asked again and the crowd parted and twin males both with white hair stepped towards them. "You fell threw a portal didn't you." The twins leaned in close towards the human and sniffed even as the human tried to patted them away they kept leaned in close. "Hmm the master is coming." They said at the same time and they moved in behind the human.

The human looked up as a tall man with long red hair under a cowboy hat. He was wearing black jean's, black button up shirt tucked into his pants, black leather belt with a silver buckle on it. The words in the buckle was old Latin but it was known as it was clear to this human what it read and it read Lucifer. The tall red haired man chuckled softly as he smirked slightly. "Welcome to your new high school kid." The human blinked slightly as they looked at him. "High school where is this so called high school?" The tall man chuckled softly before he spoke. "Welcome to Hell the high school where no one leaves with out a request from me and me alone." He turned and started to walk away then.

The human spoke up before the tall man walked away then. "Who are you anyway?" The tall man stopped and turned towards him with a grin on his face as he spoke to this clueless human. "I thought it was clear human I am the man him self since this place is called Hell after all." He laughed when the human shook there head before the tall man spoke. "Some people call me Satan some call me Lucifer and the twins Nora and Sora will show you round." And with that Lucifer walked off leaving a stunned human behind with Nora and his twin brother Sora.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Nora & Sora turned towards the human and sniffed them. "We do listen to our master so come a long little human we will show you the school." They said with grins as they dragged the human along. The human tried not letting the twins drag them along but it seemed nothing the human did could get the twins to let go. So the human pretty much ran with the twins towards the school. It on the outside looked like a normal every day school. So you would think everything on the end side since it was in hell would be off from the outside. But no just like outside of the school it was totally normal looking expect some of the teachers walking pass. Those wasn't human or any human known look of devil's.

Nora pulled on the human's arm and dragged the human towards the music room. "You should meet the masters friend who is a king among you human's and everyone." The human blinked wondering what kind of king lay down here in hell that was teaching music to people. The human wondered if it was Elvis since they said king after all. The twins pushed the human into the music room and the human stumbled forward into the arms of a tall, dark, sexy. beyond basic man that was clear as day wasn't Elvis at all. The human looked into the man's eyes not really noticing what they was wearing. The guy could have been butt naked and the human wouldn't have noticed it at all. "Hello sir."

The man smirked softly showing off a fang. "Hello little juice box." He said with a chuckle. "Welcome to Hell I'm the music teacher Count Dracula. Or you can call me Alucard or even Vladmir if you become my lunch that is." He said with a wink that had the human taking a couple steps back then. "I am the king of the vampires and you don't have to ask its written all over your face human." He said with a chuckle. "And what is your name human before you let me take a little nibble on you." He winked at the human then.

The human swallowed hard before they spoke clearly. "My name is Selena and what did the head master mean I can't leave unless I get his ok to go?" She asked him simply. Dracula chuckled softly before the twins laughed softly behind her. "It means human's can leave in a few ways back home into there world. One way is by no longer being human and that's after you gradute from here. Or the other way and normally the twin's favorite way when people try to make a run for it. Or even people not just human's mind you kill someone they get hunted down either by my self and tortured for all to see them. Or the twins there hunt them down and rip them a part." He chuckled softly. "Some times he even lets the doctor of the school in on a hunt depending on some things he is going threw at the time."

Commander in Chief

Endoh Uchiha
Nora & Sora turned towards the human and sniffed them. "We do listen to our master so come a long little human we will show you the school." They said with grins as they dragged the human along. The human tried not letting the twins drag them along but it seemed nothing the human did could get the twins to let go. So the human pretty much ran with the twins towards the school. It on the outside looked like a normal every day school. So you would think everything on the end side since it was in hell would be off from the outside. But no just like outside of the school it was totally normal looking expect some of the teachers walking pass. Those wasn't human or any human known look of devil's.

Nora pulled on the human's arm and dragged the human towards the music room. "You should meet the masters friend who is a king among you human's and everyone." The human blinked wondering what kind of king lay down here in hell that was teaching music to people. The human wondered if it was Elvis since they said king after all. The twins pushed the human into the music room and the human stumbled forward into the arms of a tall, dark, sexy. beyond basic man that was clear as day wasn't Elvis at all. The human looked into the man's eyes not really noticing what they was wearing. The guy could have been butt naked and the human wouldn't have noticed it at all. "Hello sir."

The man smirked softly showing off a fang. "Hello little juice box." He said with a chuckle. "Welcome to Hell I'm the music teacher Count Dracula. Or you can call me Alucard or even Vladmir if you become my lunch that is." He said with a wink that had the human taking a couple steps back then. "I am the king of the vampires and you don't have to ask its written all over your face human." He said with a chuckle. "And what is your name human before you let me take a little nibble on you." He winked at the human then.

The human swallowed hard before they spoke clearly. "My name is Selena and what did the head master mean I can't leave unless I get his ok to go?" She asked him simply. Dracula chuckled softly before the twins laughed softly behind her. "It means human's can leave in a few ways back home into there world. One way is by no longer being human and that's after you gradute from here. Or the other way and normally the twin's favorite way when people try to make a run for it. Or even people not just human's mind you kill someone they get hunted down either by my self and tortured for all to see them. Or the twins there hunt them down and rip them a part." He chuckled softly. "Some times he even lets the doctor of the school in on a hunt depending on some things he is going threw at the time."
Did you know that I am so green I am the only rabbit that can be seen from outer space? I am the Great Wall of China of rabbits. It is impressive but true! Ok BYE!

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Selena blinked slightly. "Why hunt us since I'm sure they agreed to never speak of this place when they returned." Dracula chuckled softly. "Because to him human's are worthless creature's keeping him from his goal." Selena tilted her head slightly. "And what is this goal of his that you speak of?" Dracula smirked softly. "Once all the human's are gone he can return home to his wife's angelic form."

A white haired neko male poked his head around the corner with a purpled haired neko female. "Dracula the head master said there is a human here where?" They asked at the same time getting a chuckle out of the older man. "You two should be in class or up a tree taking a nap. Or back in your dorm room napping as well to. Why must you both always show up to my class in the first place?" He asked them simply.

The neko's laughed softly. "Because always the best loving sounds come from your room." They turned and looked at Selena as they stepped into the room. "Hello." They said again at the same time. Selena held out her hand to shake them but the neko's pulled back to duck beind Nora. "We don't shake hands." The neko's said at the same time even as Selena looked at them both rather strangely. "Why not?" She asked them rather simply.

Dracula sighed as he patted Selena on her head. "There death neko's so they kill with a touch or a kiss. Right now there both still training to control there gifts so they can live normal life's. You should also show them respect as well." He said simply as he looked at the twins. "Run along before you try to drain Nora dry when we all know it will be easy for you to drain Sora dry." He sighed as the twins stood up and bowed at Selena before they turned and ran off out of the rom.

Selena blinked slightly. "Death neko's I never heard of them let a lone neko's." Dracula sat down behind his desk as he looked at Selena. "Neko's are the guardian's of all feline's. There what keep human's from having to many and from harming them. But since there are so few a handful as you human's say to go around protecting them. That bad things happen to good feline's so they do what they can to keep them all safe." He looked at his watch before looking at Nora and Sora. "Take her along to see the next teacher and don't mind to much what he says or does Selena." He said laughing as Nora and Sora dragged Selena out of the class room of Count Dracula himself.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Selena looked at Nora and Sora as they dragged her. "What is this teacher like." Nora and Sora as well. The boys chuckled before Sora was the one this time to speak. "Foul mouthed basically and cursed." was all they said as they dragged Selena into a room where behind the teachers desk sat a eight year old boy drinking a beer and smoking. "Hello Yates." Selena looked and the child and glared. "Who's letting this kid drink and smoke really he's just a eight year old child." She stepped forward to go take those things from the kid when Yates spoke up sounding like a twenty something male. "Sorry b***h but there is no child here. And I happen to be a twenty eight year old guy thank you very much."

Selena took a step back before she glared darkly at the child. "Your a child plain and simple." She stepped closer towards him as Yates put down the beer can down and stood up and walked towards Selena as if in that moment the eight year old child grew up quickly in a bit of smoke and stood slightly taller then Selena's five foot tall. "I told you I'm no child you stupid little c**t. Besides I am your teacher and you will do what I say." He chuckled softly. "And just do you know stupid b***h I am cursed but I don't listen to anything you stupid little bitches like you say." He turned and walked to the back of the room then.

Selena turned towards Nora and Sora. "What's his problem?" She asked them simply as Sora took her arm and guided her towards the door. "He's cursed to spend his life like this. Besides the fact the person who cursed him died." Nora took her other arm. "And the curse is still so strong on him that it didn't weaken or break with the person's death." They walked out of the room hearing Yates open another can of beer behind them as they left. "Besides Yates is a wizard a distant cousin to the king of magic him self. But the next person you can pet if you like." They said simply as they kept on walking to the next class room.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Selena blinked slightly as she was taken to yet another class room where a very good looking male sat behind a desk. "Um hello." She said softly as she made the male jerk his head up and away from what he was reading. He blinked a couple times before he spoke. "Oh hello you must be the new human student." He said simply before he gave her a slow but rather sexy smile. "I'm Grey Shire but I guess you can call me either Grey or Shire for that matter."

Selena smiled softly. "I beg your forgiveiness but your name does sound a bit odd is it a family name or something like that." Grey laughed softly. "A bit of both I am sad to say." She smiled brightly. "Your an odd human for being here I have to say." Nora and Sora both laughed at her before Grey gave them both a dark look before he spoke. "I'm neither odd or human I am just me." He said truthfully. Selena blinked slightly. "What are you then if I can ask?"

Grey smiled softly. "I'm a nine tailed fox I do love my newiest tail I just gained it because of the twin's." He laughed when Selena pointed towards Nora and Sora. "Oh no not those twin's the other one's the boy with the white hair and the girl with the purple hair. There brother and sister and both are neko's and both are highly respected around here because of there mother." He patted Selena on her head. "I think the next teachers you meet wll really put a shock to what you may think about us around here." He said with a smile.

Selena blinked slightly. "Well I haven't been around here long enough to decide what I think about being around here. Though I have to say it is a rather odd school with a lot of normal human things. Besides why does Satan have these two when he clearly is all powerful for being a demon mind you." Nora and Sora both growled at her before Grey spoke. "Nora and Sora are twin hell hounds. They guard the gates and grounds of Hell high and they go on mission's for there master him self. But that is all I am aloud to tell anyone student or teacher a like on the matter of these two. So enjoy the next two teachers since there almost always near each other for that matter."

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Selena winced slightly as she was dragged to the next class room. "Ow you do know that hurts don't you or do you both not care?" She asked them as she stepped back into someone's hard chest. "Oh I'm sorry." She said jumping as she turned around to face the person she just walked into. "I'm Selena and you are?" The man blinked slightl before he took her wrist and checked it out. "Its fine they didn't hurt you other wise I would have had to smack them upside there heads."

Another male walked up. "That's because we both know we are not aloud to kill them." He said simply before he looked at Selena. "I'm sorry this sour puss of a man is Michael and I am Gabriel." He said simply. Selena looked at them both. "As in the Arch Angel's Michael and Gabriel do you mean?" Gabriel nodded his head. "The one's and the same I'm glad to see human's still reading the bible." Michael sighed softly. "That's because you don't have to go down there and read it to them anymore." He shook his head slightly.

Gabriel sighed softly. "Don't mind him. He has to keep an eye on Satan's son also known as Michael. So he can get and be a bit grumpy at times more often then not." Selena blinked slightly. "Why did Satan name after the Arch Angel here?" She asked simply. Michael sighed before he spoke. "Back before Satan fell from Heavn. Him and his wife had a son I was the man's best friend since way back when. Since it was his first born he wanted to honor his son with my name." Selena blinkd slightly. "Oh but I guess his son is back home with his mother." She said with a smile.

Michael and Gabriel shook there heads. "No he's down here with us. But instead of being a angel or a archangel for that matter. No he decided to follow after his father and become a devil." sighed before he shook his head slightly. "If you ever need any help. You can come see us we will try and help you the best we can." They said simply. "Nora stop dragging her around and let her walk to the next class room." He said simply as he turned and walked off then.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff