Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Hey! please read this i currentley have writers block but i thought it would be nice to post chapter 1 since its short!

---A bullet worth taken A tobuscus fanfiction chapter one;Whats going on?!----

Toby's P.o.v

Griffin ran up to me with a great big smile on his face at first i was a little confused until he finally understood and spoke "huh griffin?you want to go find a little doggie girlfriend? Yeah you want one!" I said as i burst into laughter and while griffin barked. After talking to griffin in my dog voice for his dog i suggested "lets go for a walk" and put griffin's leash on his collar,then they began to set out on their quest; "NEW QUEST!!!" I shouted even louder then how I talk during my vlogs.

During the walk i had a lot of thoughts on his mind most of them being games i need to play and video ideas,I ended up being in deep thought and when I'm in deep thought I don't snap out of it unless its either a phone call,text or some emergency. "what was that?" I turned around left then right without realization griffin stopped walking and was barking somewhere behind the trees.

Lucia's P.o.v.

I woke up with a bright smile on my face hoping to watch the new videos Toby turner posted on YouTube daily,from his game commentaries to his daily vlogs I saw them all. I had to wait a long time by the normal time he'd post one video (which it'd be 11am pacific standard time),By the time I woke up and got dressed I heard the mail person come and go by then the time was now 1'o' clock. I checked youtube again to see if he posted any videos but none showed up on my inbox,i checked his channel and everything.

So instead of wasting time boredly I chose to go and get the mail, "I HOPE MY BLUE TOBUSCUS ZIP UP HOODIE IS HERE!!" I yelled excitedly checking the mail, as I opened my mailbox and checked the mail I heard a barking coming from near by and some footsteps near by then a sudden beeping noise turned around looking to see what the commotion was and then I saw a red line being pointed at some guy wearing a green tobuscus shirt (but of course at the time I didn't know it was him). I ran over walking towards the guy quickly trying to tell the man what was going on,what I saw and what I'm hearing.

Then a shot gone off I went in front of him blocking the bullet from his stomach,it hit me deep I could feel it. I saw all blur it looked like toby turner but I must have been crazy,my vision blurred more and more as I fell into a deep sleep "Toby" I called out with all my strength. Then,it went black.

please leave feedback thanks!
very interesting. smile Can't wait to read more! smile

[xxxxxx{::::::::::::::::::>

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Lore_of_Link
very interesting. smile Can't wait to read more! smile

[xxxxxx{::::::::::::::::::>

Thats great to hear! Chapter 2 has been typed up on the day i posted this ill be sure to put it up! and chapter 3 i'm still working on i'm trying not to make it short but long like chapter 2!

3,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Toby's P.O.V -Chapter 2:Racing for life

I went to the hospital,driving quickly as I could even past the speed limits I exerted more speed,i heard police officer “oh great!!!” I said. That was just what I needed a police officer catching me for speeding but this girl was dying I had to take her to the hospital,the sirens followed me more and more as the closer I got to the hospital,i finally stopped at the hospital and ran in the room with carrying the girl in my hands,”GET THIS GIRL IN STAT SHES DYING!!!!” I yelled.

“Yes sir!” the women at the doctors said seeing the girl bleeding to death from that one bullet so as they took her in I ran outside to go in my car again very quickly to get griffin a dog sitter but along the way I ran into some “friends of mine”. The police stopped me before I got in and I put my hands up “You have the right to remain silent” one officer said as another was about to cuff me,”Hey! What are you doing!” a nurse yelled to the officer. “That guy just saved a young lady's life if you think that’s wrong then arrest him!” the nurse said with anger. “Thanks miss....” I said the nurse whispered to me “your girlfriend is in the second room from 120 now go see her!” the nurse said. “Thank you very much wai- girl-what?” Toby was surprised but did that really matter now she took the bullet for him and saved my life I had to do something in return but that’s be hard to repay what would I repay her? Again in deep thought I almost walked past the room. So when I got there I heard someone say “Lucia wake up please!” at first I was a little confused then I saw this woman walk out of the room looking all sad.
“So Lucia was her name? How pretty” I thought then I walked in and heard Lucia talk “Toby...Toby..please,no...please” she woke up out of fear. Then I walked in to her side of the room,”Hi Lucia” I said with a smile on my face knowing she was okay.

Lucia's P.o.v

The dream I had was me running and missing the bullet which hit my favorite youtuber tobuscus I hated to see this I screamed and woke up after yelling “Toby! Toby no...please..” My heart was beating faster and faster then I looked around the room and saw Toby turner! “Hi Lucia!” he said with a bright smile on his face,my face turned red not knowing what to do.

“T-Toby?” I said surprised “yup that’s me in the flesh and blood!” he said “oh thank god!” I said getting up to go and hug him knowing he was okay,”wai-TOBY?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!”i said “well,you kind of-you saved my life and I took you to the hospital got in trouble by the cops just to save your life you were bleeding badly.” he explained to me,”Oh...thank you” I said.

He scratched his head not knowing what to do next,I spoke through the awkward silence “Toby...” I said “Y-yeah?” he said nervously “did my tobuscus blue zip up hoodie come in the mail,i never got to check.” I asked. “Your an audience?!” he said happily with his face even brighter “yeah? The whole reason I went outside was to check to see if my hoodie came since your videos weren’t up yet” I said “sorry..” he said with his expression becoming saddened “its okay if it weren’t for me coming out you would have been dead and that disappoints more people then you think” I said “so cheer up be happy!” I added. “I guess you're right..” he said. By the time we left the hospital it was better then ever I got to hang out with Toby turner! It felt like a dream,”so..” he began “were you at a friends house or on vacation or something when before the incident?” he asked “Oh well I actually live here i'm 22 and after graduated high school I traveled the world and started writing,video recording and creating things I never would use while I was there.

“So you vlog for a living?” he asked “basicly,but I watched Charles and alli do it and I though that I could try it my self it turns out to be really fun!” I responded “So you watch Ctfxc?! I'm going to there wedding this year!” he said anxious but more like excited and happy anxious not hyperventilating freaking out anxious. “So..” I began “what is it like having a bunch of subscribers and one of them being me?” I asked. “You tell me!” he said and pulled over in the parking lot of Starbucks “Toby..what are you doing?” I asked nervous he took out his phone and started making a lazyvlog “AUDIENCE WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE PARKING LOT OF STARBUCKS WITH..AUDIENCE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY CAR!?” he said I began to laugh with embarrassment and my face turned red,bright red. I said “Hi audience! I’m luciabuscus! And how I met him well...that’s another time!” I added,he said “cmon do the outro with me!” he said in his griffin voice “okay,okay!” I said “OUTRO OF DARKNESS THEN REDNESS AND WHITENESS AND SAVIORNESS AND BOOP!” we both said at least he said the saviorness and pointing the camera at me and I said “saviorness?” “well yeah you did save me right?” he said “Y-yeah I guess its not that big of a deal” I added. “You may think that now but just wait until everyone else thinks whats your youtube name?” he asked “um...lindxey2..why?” I responded. “Just wait and see! That'll be proof!” he said as he was still recording the conversation hidden in his pocket then stopped the record button,then he dropped me off and headed home.
Okay, I know this sounds weird, but I am 99% certain that I've read this somewhere. xd I'm not accusing you of something because I remember reading it when I was like, 11 years old when I didn't know Toby existed... xd Weird huh? xd Anyway, GREAT! Love it, and you have me as a permanent reader now! They only complaint I have is that it's a little hard to tell who's talking... : smile

[xxxxxx{:::::::::::::::::::::::>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces