Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aya_Natsume2016's Husband

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
A portal opened up near Stark tower's in the shadow's. A group of teenagers walked out and and briefly stopped as a girl with short brown hair closed the portal behind them and spoke. "Remember spred out and blend in we can't tell them who we are until where born. And if they capture you remember first names only." Everyone nodded there heads as they broke apart then. The girl stopped and looked up at Stark Tower and a sad look passed on her face. She looked down and was about to walk away when some shield agents and Iron man stood in front of her.

Tony Stark had saw the group of kids coming out of the back of his tower ares and called Phil and his men to capture them. But they had missed the other ones but not this girl. This girl that as he stood in front of her oddly reminded him of himself and Pepper Potts his current girlfriend. He mentally shook it off as Phil told her to put her hands up and goe with him. He was surpised that she went with Shield with out putting up a fight. He headed back to his tower to go back to work as he tried to forget how odd this girl came off.

Phil looked at the girl in the back of the car. "Who are you and who do you work for?" The girl just smiled softly. "Its been a long time since I have heard your voice Phil Coulson its been a very long time." She gave him a sad little smile before he could ask what she meant bt that she spoke. "I work for no one but my self and my name is Maria." Phil looked at her. "Just Maria they don't have last names where you come from?" Maria smiled softly. "Oh they do I just can't tell you what it is?"

Phil looked at her kind of funny. "Time traveler with friend's I guess?" Maria nodded her head slightly. "Yes I need to build this device to save everyone in my time." She pulled out what looked like a Asguardian cube and pressed a button on it. "I need to build this and get back to my time before what I have to use this on comes back in time for me." Phil looked at her. "Don't you mean you and your friend's?" Maria shook her head slightly. "It wants me because as it call's me the big brain." She laughed softly. "I'm smarter then my own father mind you."

Phil shook his head slightly not really beliving anything she said but she did take her things from her and took her to a secert under ground lab. "We shall see how smart you really are before we can even let you touch the stuff you need to make this item." He noticed the girls smile. "Fine but I'm not with out my ways of fixing things." And with that was how her days started as she never spoke about who her father or mother was. But they did know one thing when she ask the day and the year some times and she knew what happen with out those who watched her said anything they knew she was laget since she didn't watch tv but did do a lot of reading in her spare time though.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Nick Fury stood holding his daughter when the jet landed and Phil walked with the girl who they had picked up. He tried to stare her down with his one good eye but the girl looked at him and laughed. "What's so funny?" He asked snapping slightly but the baby started to make a fuss in his arms so he started to bounce her some. Maria looked at him and smiled. "Well Nick Fury your holding your daughter Robin and Charles Xavier over there in the wheel chair is holding his twin son's Eric and Brian Xavier. I know all three of them and feel free to look in my mind Prof. But know I am telling you the truth about when I come from not where but when." She said simply.

Fury turned and looked at Charles who noddd his head. "What she believes its all true though." Maria blinked slightly seeing Logan and seemed to think a moment before she spoke. "Guess not yet for them to meet. Though that is still even in my time a funny thing to see." Logan turned and looked at her. "What is?" He said his nose twitching slightly. "If you tell us where your friend's are we can hawl them in for questioning."

Maria looked at Logan and smiled. "I don't know where they went. I told them to spread out and blend in. But only I can get a hold of them and have them come when they are needed." She said simply. "I was told I could use your lab and don't worry I know my way around." She said simply as she walked off towards the lab humming to her self. Charles Xavier looked at Fury "She mentally told me she needed to build this device I didn't catch the name though. But it distores naties it seems Ultron has found a way to turn human's into robot's."

He said simply getting a funny look at people for his next comment. "Cybermen come to life. Don't look at me I use to watch Doctor who when it first came out." He said simply as he rolled his wheel chair inside to put Eric and Brian down for a nap. "Fury she's going to need a nap to and a diaper change to." He chuckled softly. Phil had followed after Maria and once inside the lab he put a ankle montor on her. "You can't leave the ship unless one of the agents is with you." He said simply leaving Maria to her work. He watched her for a bit it was like watching the female verison of Tony Stark in the lab it was very strange none the less. He sighed before he turned and left to go do his own work.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Four month's later:

Maria sat staring at the thing she had been building to take back with her threw time. She hadn't called those who came back here with her in these past four month's and it killed her not able to hold her boyfriend or for him to hold her. She had threaten to shoot some of the male agents even Clint Barton him self for hitting on her. She looked up when Clint Barton, Phil Coulson, and Thor walked into the room to look at her. "What?"

Thor spoke first before the others. "My brother has taken Spider of the Black Widow where to?" Maria blinked slightly. "So Loki has taken Natasha alright." She said simply before Phil spoke up. "Where did he take her and what is he going to do with her?" Maria laughed softly. "Sorry I don't know where he took her and about do to her I am so not going to touch that subject. But I do know what his punishment will be." Thor looked at her. "Death?" Maria shook her head slightly. "No marriage and since I am guessing she hasn't just vanished then Odion know's what he has done." She said simply.

Thor sat down and laughed. "Loki and Spider of the Black Widow in marriage?" Clint blinked slightly. "She's going to kill him faster then you can say Hulk blew his nose in Stark's armor and got away with it." Phil gave Clint a funny look before he spoke. "Oh Xavier called they found that cave you sent them to. Logan woke up the sleeping girl inside and she tried to claw his eyes out as well as remove body parts from him." Maria laughed softly."Good well he's going to have his hand's full of her for the next few years." She looked back to her device before a beeping went off on one of her screen's. "Oh s**t." She said simply before running over to the screen and bringing it up. "He's coming this isn't going to be good." Phil walked over and looked at the screen. "Now long until his breach gets here?" Maria brought it up. "Not long about 30min's to a hour. You need to have Stark clear everyone out of the building. And far away from that area as we can get. And if any of this suits are in there he need's to take them out as well to." She looked at him. "But if we have to deal with him. I can't let the Avengers go out there at all."

Clint Barton looked at her. "And why not we are Avengers after all?" Thor smacked Barton on his back. "We are all strong and well fit to." Maria smiled at them both. "Because I can't let you guys die or get turned into machines cause that will change what is spossed to happen in my time. I told my friend's I keep there mom's and dad's safe when I allowed my self to be captured by Shield. Or I would have just built this in the basement of some building with a box of piece's and parts from other things." She said simply as she got a strange look from them on. "What I grew u around building thing's and all thing's tech after all."

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Maria took her things that was brought to her. She picked up something and a huge computer screen appeared before them. She didn't say anything as she quickly typed away on it and brought up something and people about her age appeared on the screen. "Guys we got a problem looks like we are going to have to meet up."

One faced sighed. "Sister really you said you could handle all of this and now you are showing our faces to some of our dad's at least." Maria glared darkly. "Listen here big brother just because I have the bigger brain then you. Higher grades then you all threw school as well as just getting my doctorate in machine science. Doesn't mean you can still boss me around Jacob. Dad made me the head of this mission so you do what I say when I say it. In other word's you put up and shut up until our job is done and we can go home to our time." Jacob snorted but didn't say anything.

A white haired boy laughed. "Ah my girl still has bite even with being with out me for the past four month's and yes I did behave my Maria." Maria smiled brightly at him. "You better have behaved Matt or I would as Luka and Ania to help me tie you up for being bad." She winked at him as she hard those around her grumble. "Oh alright meet up at Avenger tower Miami Florida. Or right now called Stark Towers." Everyone nodded there head's. A red head girl remained on the screen with a black haired boy. "Our mom is?"

Maria smiled at her. "Don't worry Ania your mother right now is with your father. She's most likely trying to figure out what happen so you and Luka there are safe to enter Avenger tower." Ania looked at Luka and then back at Maria. "Great and that means you sent or he went on his own Logan that is to get 'her' right?" Maria nodded her head slightly. "Yeah oh that poor guy." She laughed as she closed the com and then the screen as she pocketed her thing's. "Don't ask I can't tell you anyway." She said before she squeezed pass them. "Oh and Thor be a dear and bring that device with you there is still something I need for it so it has to come." She said simply as she kept on walking getting funny look's from Barton, Thor, and Coulson as well to.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Coulson looked at Thor "Sooner or later she's going to have to tell us more. But a lot of what she could get away with telling us has checked out." Thor nodded his head slightly before he picked up the item Maria asked him to lift for her and followed the others out and into the jet. Once they was on there way before Clint spoke up. "Who are your team member's?" Maria looked up from stairing at the floor as she spoke. "Well there is my boyfriend Matt, my brother Jacob, my friend's Ania, Luka there brother and sister twin's, then there is Eric and his twin brother Brian, Gemma, Luke, Morgen, Phil, Scottie, Kat, and her half brother Francis." She blinked slightly and laughed softly. "Clint you might want to stay away from Francis."

Clint blinked slightly. "I don't know who this Francis is so what's wrong with him?" Maria sighed softly. "I can't tell you fully why. But if he tries to shoot you or punches you out. Then one day you will under stand why. And that anger toward's right now still hasn't gone away and I don't know if and when it ever will." She told them before she looked back down. "Just don't ask them for last names we swore to the one who helped us open the portal we wouldn't tell our last names." Phil had blinked slightly when he heard the name Phil for some odd reason. "Who helped to open the portal Maria?"

Maria looked up at him and smiled softly. "Ania and Luka's father. He didn't want us to come here and try this he offered to take us all to a safe location away from the new version of Ultron. But when I mentally crunched the number's the out come of him being premently gone wasn't as good as going back in time and building the device and then stopping him permently. So my friend's and I can go back to our time and deal with normal teenager stuff for the most part." She shook her head slightly before she noticed the huh look on there faces. "What I mean is Gemma has been in love with Luke since she met him toddling around shield base. She's the first daughter her mother had after having son's so she got a little spoiled from her mom and dad and her two older brother's. But Luke on the other hand was abonded by his father when he was born. But was later found by his adotived mother Ania and Luka's mother mind you. And she made her husband accept a child he didn't even know." She smiled softly. "You know semi normal teenager stuff."

Maria sighed softly. "The other avengers will meet us there right?" She asked wanting to drop the subject about Luke who right now would nearly if not kill Gemma when he flipped out. Though everyone has jumped in to stop the fool. Even Maria had told him one day your either going to kill her and have to face your father or your going to make a deal with her to get her to leave you alone. Though Luke had always just laughed her off on the subject of either or but not Gemma's brother's they both looked like they wanted to kill him either way. Phil spoke up dragging Maria out of her mind. "Yes but there not going to move in just in case they shoot someone there not spossed to right now." Maria just smiled at him. "Good idea." Was the last thing she said threw the rest of there flight.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
When the jet landed the rest of this times Avengers was there standing pretty much across from there furture children. Maria looked at Logan who was trying but failing badly to shoo a purpled haired babe off his arm's. The female is six foot even with long purple hair that ended at the middle of her back. And she wore all purple from a tight purple bra to tight near mini, mini skirt as well as purple combat boot's as well. Maria's lips twitched slightly as she over heard Logan say. "For the last time stop clinging to me Sasha." She didn't have the heart to tell Logan that was never going to stop happening. She was doing what she always did even in her time. "Look's like the gang is all her." She said right before her hot sexy boyfriend walked up to her all sexy and hunky and wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him.

Matt smirked down at her. "I missed you Maria." He said right before he kissed her deeply on the lips. Nick Fury cleared his throat. "I think that's enough we do have something to stop. So are you going to finally tell us who you all are?" A girl with a live snake wrapped around her left arm shook her head. "Knowing Maria that would be a no." The snake made a hissing chuckle that had the present day Avengers look at it funny. "Alien snake?" Thor shook his head slightly. "Its one of Loki's form's I think?" The snake hissed before it loosened it self from girl's arm but not before nuzzling its head against it. As the snake slittered down to the ground he took his human form then. "Well there goes my plain."

A young man with short semi currly black hair and green eyes for a brief moment looked like snake eyes before he blinked and they was normal. He smiled at his looked at his Uncle. "I'm not Loki my name is Luka." He looked at another male who stood with Gemma clinging to him. "That is my half brother Luke and the red head is my twin sister Ania." He said with a smile. Thor looked at the boy closely. "You look like my brother Loki." Maria looked at Luka and shook her head. "You know we can't tell them who we are. No matter how badly I want to go hug my mother and father. Or how badly you want to keep torturing Thor here about who your father is."

Eric stepped forward and smiled softly. "I am already born so there is no harm on me saying anything with Brian." Maria sighed softly. "True your infants still using your father as a jungle gym." That got a laugh out of Eric and Brian who turned and looked at Charles Xavier and spoke with a smile on there faces. "Hello father." They said at the same time. Eric leaned forward "Even if I tell you we turn out fine I know you will still worry none the less." Charles Xavier smiled at his son's standing there before him all grown up. "Its a father thing." Skye smiled softly watching Gemma who was watching her. "Yes?" But the girl just smiled even as Luke glared daggers at her.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Skye looked at the girl who had been looking at him. "Don't you think you should let the boy go I don't think he seems to like you much." The girl smiled at her. "He doesn't but I will wear him down soon enough. Just like Logan's girl wore him down." She slapped a hand over her mouth as Luke smacked her upside her head. "Idiot girl your just lucky Logan isn't here to hear you say that. Or there be more question's Gemma."

Jemma turned and looked at the girl. "Your not my daughter are you?" Gemma shook her head slightly. "No." She looked at Maria who sighed and nodded her head. Gemma turned back and looked at Jemma. "I'm the daughter of your best friend and her long time crush though she tried to fight it." She said simply. "Anyway I don't think Maria you should let Thor keep glaring down Luka cause you know what Luka's dad will do in the future."

Maria sighed as she stepped away from Matt and stood between Thor and Luka. "Thor stand down you can't attack Luka." Thor turned and looked at her. "My brother has bewitched you into making you think that is your friend. I shall show you the truth with my very own hammer so stand...." The real Loki appeared looking ruffled with a bit lip, some gashes on his sexy face and a gun pointed at his privates by one clearly pissed off Black Widow aka Natasha. Luka looked at Ania and they both nodded there heads slightly. "So this is when who knew. But really we didn't need to know this Maria." They both said at the same time as they looked at Maria.

Maria sighed. "I didn't know but really just deal with it mentally for now. You can have a group therapy session once we get back to our own time." Loki looked at his brother then. "Who are these children brother?" Thor blinked slightly before he pulled Loki away from Natasha's gun and was pulled into a tight hug. "I missed you brother I thought the boy was you." Loki groaned in pain before Natasha spoke up. "Thor let my husband go he's serving time for all his crimes with out magic for the time being."

Everyone but the children turned and looked at Natasha. "Explain." They all said at once. Maria stepped in. "I'm sure we all love to know about all of this. Or the fact this was all Odin's doing as I'm sure you can check your records on earth to see she really is married to him. But right now we have a bigger threat coming and our major magic hitters are now powerless because we ended up to far back in time." She sighed softly as Loki turned and looked at Thor. "Explain brother." Thor leaned in and quickly explained what was going on before Loki nodded his head slightly. "Alright I'm in." Fury looked at Loki with a glare with his one eye. "And what is this for you?" Loki smirked at Fury.

"Because while I am bound here on earth with no magic to speak of and no immortality as well. I have been tasked to find the stones my father sent to earth a long time ago to regain my powers and immortality. Basically near what Thor had to do but my punishment is far more worse. Though i have I guess will beat him on having children first." He smirked as he looked at Ania and Luka while Natasha refused to look at her team and blush.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
A up roar started before Ania and Luka spoke up. "It might be rocky for them now. And everyone might not like it at all. Nor will mother no matter how many times even in our furture she deal's with him. The fact of the matter is one there married and two she's already pregnant and no birth prevention is going to stop the fact she is going to have twin's. And just like Maria I am my father's daughter." She smiled softly. "Luka is well Luka." She giggles even as her brother gives her a Loki like glare. "Love you to brother." She giggled.

Maria raised her hand. "I hate to step in here but we do have things to deal with. And before we leave we are going to have to block these memory's so no more trying to figure out who your children are." She took Matt's arm and walked inside as she heard Peter Parker speak. "She must be my daughter." Maria smiled softly. "More like furture daughter in law." Was all she said as she walked in followed by the others.

Tony blinked slightly. "Pepper what are you doing here I thought you was safely over sea's?" He asked as he gently pulled her up against him. Pepper loked up. "Rogers told me what was going on he thought I might be able to help keep you on track with these people around." She said pointing towards the furture children. "I wanted to see you to." She smiled softly as she was reward with a kiss from Tony before he stepped away from her and looked at Maria. "What can the really smart people in the room do to help?"

Maria looked up and smiled softly as Gemma giggled softly. "I wil let you know." She smiled softly. "Gemma can you open a connection threw the portal yet with our support team?" Gemma walked over to the command and pressed a couple button's. "Support team on Asguard is reporting up and running. Also my brothers are threating to rip Luke limb from limb if he tries to hurt me if he loses control." She was rewarded by a snort from him. "Alright hey even a message for you Luka and Ania from your dad's furture self to."

Loki smirked softly. "I help right now but I really am powerless." He was rewarded with a slap upside his head by Natasha and he reached up and rubbed it. "Hey I really can't help you was there when Odion declared my punishment." Luka walked up to his father. "That's not what you say about mother even with the strange things I seem to do when I am cold and tired." He turned and looked at Gemma. "How much of earth is covered?" Gemma looked back at the screen. "Almost all he's really trying to break threw hard so he can get your brain Maria. It seems your father went back to earth to help push them back but has fallen to Ultron." Maria felt tears start to swell in her eyes and slowly start to fall down her face.

Cat

16,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
The adults in the room turned and looked at Maria. "It will be alright we can fix this you know." Maria looked at Matt who rubbed her back slightly. "You should tell them sweet heart. Besides Eric can make them forget us after all with Charles help." Maria looked up at Matt and sighed softly. "But they asked us not to." She said simply before Matt bent his head and kissed her softly on the cheek. "Its for the best and they should know why."

Maria wiped the tears from her eyes before she turned and smiled softly. "You know Luka and Ania are Loki and Natasha's children that she carries now with in her. Luke is Loki's other son from another human female." She said simply. "My boyfriend Matt is the son of Spiderman and Black Cat. Gemma is the daughter of Skye and Ward as are her brothers as well. Eric and Brian as you know are Charles Xavier's son and Eric is like his big brother just not crazy he's a omega." She smiled softly. "My self and Jacob are the children of Tony Stark and Pepper Potts." She said with a rather angelic but slightly devlish smile. "Also Francis and Kat are half brother and sister with Clint Barton being there father." She wagged a finger at him. "Also Hunter here is the son of Emma Frost though she did just run off because of her other baby she is carrying before him."

Hunter was a hot teenager as he waved slightly. "What I love my big sister even if before the attack years before she married that guy." He wrinkled his nose slightly before he shoved his hands into his pockets. "She would have came but she's a single mother right now with one son and she's pregnant with triplets as well to." He sighed softly as he looked around slightly as Logan walked in the room with someone walking behind him.

Logan looked around as everyone seemed to stop talking then. "What oh I came but she wouldn't stay behind at the school." He said looking at Charles Xavier as he noticed the children looking at the girl behind him and all of them was smirking even Luke. "What are you all smirking about she will calm down once she gets use to how things are now a days." The children all cracked up laughing even getting some snickers from the other avengers. "What?" Logan growled out.

Maria giggled softly. "Sorry but run run as fast as you can you will never out run what is to come." She giggled as the girl behind Logan popped up her head from behind him and looked around Logan. "Hello." She said softly as her hair was covered with a purple blanket as she smiled at them before she sniffed the air. "Who smells so good." She said simply as the blanket slid down off of her to the floor as she stepped around Logan revealing a female with purple hair, purple cat ears, a purple tube top that was filled near the runth over the cup, a short and I do mean short purple mini skirt, and was wearing knee high purple combat boots as well. Also on her hands she was wearing purple fingerless gloves as well to. "Sniff sniff." She said with a giggle as she started to sniff the adults.

Tony stood there watching the girl even as he was being sniffed by her. "Nope nope." She said simply before she kept moving on. He rubbed the back of his head and his stomach when two females smacked him and punched him for staring. "Sorry I can't help it look how's she's dressed Pepper. What guy here isn't looking at..." He stopped what he was going to say as he watched the girl kiss Captain Steven Rogers on the lips deeply before she moved on to kiss not only Coulson but Barton, Bruce Banner, Nick Fury, Peter Parker, and some of the other males as well. She walked up to Loki and patted him on his head. "Crimanal." She said simply not seeing the glare in Logan's eyes as he watched her do all of this. She walked up to Hunter and leaned in and started to nuzzle up against him as she purred.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff