Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi! (not sure if this is the place... buut it is sorta fanfiction.... anyway)
I'm Lulu... How I got the nickname Lulu is a looong story (it spans over 2 years) so I won't bore you with that! ^_^

I've started a Journal here, and since I have one for my mundane life already, I'm using this one for a story-fanfic type of thing.
It's about a character named Rae (she was fashioned after me for an RPG), she's an IRS agent but not the same IRS you or I think of, this IRS is here secretly, dogding the real IRS's attacks and lawyers. As quoted by the Boss lady of the IRS:
"The IRS, International Reaper of Souls, is an organization dedicated to defending the Earth against political leeches and corporate greed...."
"... We steal souls... The souls of the corrupt. The souls of those in the American government"

Some unique things about the IRS:
They have their Uber Space Port, the agents get minions to control, they also use uber space like a bag (ya stick stuff in the hole and bring it out for later use), most of the agents work at a cheap daily news station, they have armies of... things and they have really cool gadgets whee

Comments and such are welcome (just click on my journal link, you'll be dropped there ^_^).
The journal is posted as real-time-ish as I can...

IRS Links:
-x-IRS-x- (The Start of the IRS)
The IRS Meets Hogwarts (Fanfiction written by Alice Cryer (aka Eddy Bunny of the IRS))

Peace out Man! xd
crying I getz no replies... su sad...

=bump=
Two fumbs up from Garothe_jr

Yeah its about time you posted here

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items