Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Genius

The Alchemist Saga: Legacy
By Trinity and Night (Allen Sanchez and Keiyani Ismilda)
A Harry Potter fan fiction

New Chapters Posted!

So I'm not really one to spiffy up my posts, but I will do a little bit here. I'm assuming everyone here knows exactly what fanfiction.net is, so suffice it to say, I really only post there, as it lets me track my works popularity. Also, I don't trust too many people as people can try and steal my work and play it off as their own. In any event (rambling), here's the link to the page. I will post it once again below for those who didn't catch it. Please leave comments and suggestions, like my story or even better follow me as an author. Every little bit helps with getting me to get off my a** and do edits so the work can be read and done.

This one in particular is book one in a 4 book fan fiction series I've written. Three of the books have been written and finished, they just need to be edited and posted now. The last book is currently in the works. This project has taken me many years to finally complete, but it is done and now I can sleep easier. Hahahaha. This book is set in Maurader's-ish Era and tells the story of a young couple who met during their seventh year at Hogwarts. Its a romantic drama with some comedy and action thrown in there. This book came around as an after thought while Night and I were writing what was originally the first book. Hopefully you will all enjoy it. As stated before, please leave reviews on what you think, add me as a friend or follower and as always, have nice day!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8079135/1/The-Alchemist-Legacy

Aged Genius

Bumps are always welcomed. Comments and stuff too! Looking for a professional bumper to bump for me.

Aged Genius

Huzzaj! I just blew the last of my gold to hire a professional bumper. I don't use my gold at all, so it was gold well spent! WOOT! Time to rake in the viewers!

Aged Genius

Gotta earn that gold so I can just do nothing with it!

Aged Genius

Please read my fic...

Devoted Loiterer

User Image
1/800
starting bumps~

Devoted Loiterer

Devoted Loiterer

Devoted Loiterer

Devoted Loiterer

Devoted Loiterer

Devoted Loiterer