Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lavish Firestarter

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Hey everyone, the other day I recently posted a new fanfic I started writing up at fanfiction.net its a Teen Titans fic. I havent written fan fiction in over a year, before that I had written two others they were both Final Fantasy X fic (I wrote them both way before X-2 came out) but I really wanted to ask you guys here to read my stories... especially my new Titans one, I am trying really hard to improve my writing skills, so I need people to review and let me know what I need to fix (not just these 'good job' or 'ohhhwhatsnext' reviews) and I thought you guys were most likely to do that than what I have seen at fanfiction.net. so if any of you have the time, here's the link to the story:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2116468/1/

let me know what you think of it! and if you do like my writing (I hope so) you can click on my author name at the top left (Yuna-0 cool and it will take you to the two other's I've written. thanks to anyone who takes the time to do this! I would be more than happy to help review anyone else's works they have up at that site (or this one too of course!) that wants me to. heart (and dont be a jerk and say 'this totally sucks' if you think it totally sucks give me a reason why it does dont just throw it at me, same as if you think its good tell me why not just 'hm its good')

Lavish Firestarter

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
also it's kind of a personal story, you can read about that though on the site its where i wrote my authors comments before starting the story, thanks again so much anyone who reads heart
Ummm, correct me if i'm wrong but links to fanfiction.net are frowned upon in the Fanfiction subforum, are they not? I do, however, really like this story. You just need a little work with paragraphing and capitalization.
BTW, there are only three other TT writers in this forum. There's me, Fuzzy Necromancer (who's written at least 4 fics), and some other chick whose name escapes me (sorry whoever you are!!) You should check out their fics; they're pretty good. AND FUZZY, IF YOU'RE READING THIS, NOT THAT I DIDN'T TELL HER TO AVOID YOUR FICS!
Anyway, I would really like others to read this and not get put off by the link, so please copy past! Appreciated!

Lavish Firestarter

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
I had no idea they didn't like fanfiction.net, I just posted up the link so I wouldn't take up so much room, okay I'll copy and paste each chapter I got so far.

Lavish Firestarter

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lavish Firestarter

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lavish Firestarter

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lavish Firestarter

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Lavish Firestarter

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Very nice.
And it says that links taking you away from Gaia are...not OK....in the "Welcome to the Fanfiction Subforum!" sticky on the first page.
I'll give you a link to my TT fic and I would really like it if you reviewed it.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4123532
Thanks, and great fic! Run-on sentences are plentiful, but I really like it.

Lavish Firestarter

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100
yeah I need to work on run on sentences, I'm really bad at that, I'm going to read yours now.

Lavish Firestarter

13,950 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Noble Shade 100

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items