Welcome to Gaia! ::

***DISCLAIMER***-I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH STEVEN TYLER OR AEROSMITH OR KNOW ANYONE WHO IS. THIS IS FANFICTION. NONE OF THE STUFF IN THIS STORY (BESIDES IMPORTANT OR TRIVIAL FACTS) ACTUALLY HAPPENED, OR IF IT DID, I DIDN'T KNOW IT.

Chapter 1 (New York City-March 26th, 1948 )

A large group of women were gathered in the living room of an apartment in Harlem. A baby shower was being thrown for Susan Tallarico, who was 9 months pregnant. Her husband, Victor, was downstairs in the lounge with his brother Ernie, his father Giovanni, and his uncles Francesco, Michele, and Pasquale. They had a radio on and were listening to the "Burns and Allen Show". Everyone was having a lovely time. Suddenly, the men heard a scream coming from upstairs, and Victor and Susan's 2 year-old daughter, Lynda, came running down the stairs, screaming,
"Daddy! Daddy! Mommy's having the baby! Come quick!"
Victor rushed upstairs, and Giovanni scooped Lynda up in his arms and said,
"Well, this is turning out to be an interesting baby shower, isn't it?", to which Lynda giggled in reply.
Just then, Victor came helping Susan down the stairs, her bag in her hand. Everyone rushed outside, and Victor flagged down a taxi. He turned to Giovanni and said,
"You wouldn't mind babysitting Lynda for a while, would you?" To which Giovanni replied,
"Of course not. We'll have lots of fun, won't we, Lynda?"
Lynda nodded her head. Giovanni turned to the other men,
"You boys go ahead. We'll hold down the fort here."
As Giovanni and Lynda watched the cab drive away, Lynda turned to her grandfather and asked,
"What's gonna happen to Mommy? Is she going to be ok?"
Giovanni just smiled at his granddaughter and said,
"Of course she's going to be ok. She's going to go to the hospital to have the baby. And you're going to have a new little baby brother or sister."
Lynda's face lit up at that news. They went back upstairs and played games until Victor called. They were playing like soldiers in World War II, with Lynda playing as the Americans and Giovanni as the Nazis. They made guns out of empty toilet paper rolls, and bullets out of grapes. Giovanni hid under the table, but Lynda shot him from behind.
"Ohhh!! You got me!" shouted Giovanni, and Lynda giggled and charged at him.
Giovanni laughed and grabbed Lynda and lifted her up into the air. He threw her up into the air and caught her, which made her laugh even more. Once she stopped laughing, she looked at him and said,
"Ti amo, Grandpa." Which was Italian for, "I love you, Grandpa."
Giovanni smiled and said,
"Ti amo anche, Lynda." Which was Italian for "I love you too, Lynda."
At the hospital, Susan was being put into a wheelchair and sent to the delivery room. Victor stayed right beside her the whole time. And 4 hours (that seemed like 4 days) later, Susan gave birth to a baby boy. Steven Victor Tallarico. 6 pounds, 5 ounces. The next day, Giovanni and Lynda came to see the newborn. Lynda crawled into the bed, beside her mother.
"You wanna see the baby?" asked Susan, and she showed her the baby.
"What's his name?" asked Lynda.
"His name is Steven," answered Susan.
"Hi, Steven," Lynda whispered to the baby.
Susan looked down at Steven and said to him,
"This is your sister, Lynda."
She lifted him up, and Steven opened his eyes to see Lynda. He flashed her a little smile.
"Awww, he likes you," said Lynda's Aunt Phyllis.
Victor smiled and he grabbed Susan's hand, who was smiling as well. They felt like the happiest family in the world.
Chapter 2 (16 years later)

Steven Tallarico had grown up a pretty happy child. A few years after he was born, the family moved to Yonkers, to get away from the stress of city life. His uncle owned a house in Lake Sunapee, New Hampshire, and they would go there during the summer. His father being a musician and his mother being a voice teacher, Steven had developed a passion for music. He would sit under his father's piano, listening to him play. He even taught Steven how to play the piano. But music wasn't the only thing Steven was good at. He was also the master at getting into trouble and doing things he wasn't supposed to.
Steven and his band, The Chain Reaction, were sitting in the living room at Steven's apartment, waiting for his mother and father to go to a charity event, at which Victor, Steven's father, was performing. The band consisted of Steven "Steve Tally" providing the lead vocals and his best friends Don Solomon "Don Sloan" on the keyboards, Peter Stahl on the guitar, Alan Strohmayer on the bass guitar, and Barry Shapiro "Barry Shore" on the drums.
"Now, while we're gone, behave yourself," said Susan, Steven's mother.
Steven smirked. Victor saw this and said,
"Steven...we're serious. Don't go getting into trouble like you did the last time we left you here by yourself."
"But Mr. and Mrs. Tallarico, he won't be by himself. He'll be with us," said Alan.
Steven rolled his eyes. Alan wasn't helping the situation much there.
"Yes, that's what worries me," said Susan.
The walked out of the door, and Steven looked out the window. Once the car drove away, he turned to his pals.
"Ok, they're gone," he said.
The boys went into the garage with their instruments and a 6 pack of beer and piled into Steven's car. They were playing a concert downtown. They were going to go there, play until 2:00 in the morning, and then go for a joyride. The boys were drinking beer and had Bob Dylan blaring out of the speakers. When they pulled up to the spot, they just threw their empty beer cans on the ground. Just then, Steven's friend, Ray Tabano walked up to them.
"Just wait 'till you see who I got to open for ya. One of my girlfriend's best friends. Her name is Jaymi Stewart. And she is HOT!" said Ray.
Backstage, Jaymi was a nervous wreck. She had just moved to Yonkers from Pickering, Louisiana. It was her first time performing this town before.
"Jaymi, you're gonna do great. Stop worrying so much," said Jaymi's best friend, Cassie (who was also Ray's girlfriend).
"I know. You're right. But I just can't help it. What if I screw up? I don't think I can do it, " said Jaymi.
"Yes you can! Jaymi, you're like the most talented person I know. If anyone can pull this off, it's you," Cassie reassured her.
"Thanks, Cass," said Jaymi.
"No problem," said Cassie. "Now get out there and show 'em what you're made of!"

Steven and the boys were hanging out in the audience, when Ray walked out on stage.
"Hey, how you guys doin' tonight?" he said. "Well I want to bring out a very good friend of mine. The opening act for this show. She's beautiful, talented, and an amazing girl. Give it up for Jaymi Stewart!"
Steven looked up and saw a girl with long, dark hair and deep blue eyes walk out on stage, with a guitar in her hand. She looked kind of nervous. She started playing a song called "Hesitation Blues" by an up-and-coming artist named Janis Joplin. Her guitar playing was amazing and her voice was the most beautiful thing Steven had ever heard.
"Wow, she's good," said Barry.
"She's a better guitar player than Peter," said Alan.
"Yeah, that's not really saying alot," joked Don.
"Hey!"
"Shh!" said Steven, who was watching with great interest. When she was finished, Steven and the boys went backstage to warm up.
Jaymi went backstage, and Cassie was there, waiting for her.
"Oh my God, you were amazing!" said Cassie. "How did it feel?"
"I'll tell you when I can catch my breath," Jaymi smiled.
"Cassie!" said a voice in the background.
"Uh oh. That's my grandma. I gotta go. You were awesome! I can't wait to tell the girls. They're gonna wanna hear all about it. I'll talk to you later. Lova ya!" said Cassie, and she left with her grandmother.
Jaymi went over to her amplifier and started unplugging it.
"Five minutes until showtime, you guys," said Ray to the boys. Steven was trying to fix his microphone stand. The top part of the mic stand that held up the mic kept slipping off. He looked around and noticed a box of old silk scarves. He picked up three of them and tied them tightly around the mic stand.
"There. I guess that'll hold it for now. Atleast until I can get it fixed," he said to himself.
He looked at the mic stand one more time.
"Hm. Looks pretty cool too."
Jaymi was just getting the last of her stuff loaded into the back of her dad's truck, when Ray walked up to her.
"You...were...AWESOME!!" he said. "I've never heard anything like that before."
"Thanks Ray," said Jaymi.
"Hey could you come inside for a minute? There's someone who wants to meet you," said Ray, as he motioned her toward the building.
Jaymi followed him inside and backstage where Steven and the band were.
"Guys, this is Jaymi. Jaymi, this is The Chain Reaction. They wanted to meet you," said Ray.
One by one, the boys went up to Jaymi and shook hands with her and told how great her performance was. The last one to get up was Steven. He slowly walked over to her, wearing a cheesy-looking smile. He held out his hand to her,

~chapter under construction~
the best story ever biggrin heart heart heart
Wow. That was really, REALLY gay. Like, I don't even think anyone could write a fanfic about that...And I'm a big Aerosmith fan too. Shame on you...

And I believe Steven Tyler used to play the drums for his old band, The Chain Reaction. Go watch "Liv and Steven Tyler: The E! True Hollywood Story" on YouTube or go read up on Wikipedia.
i did watch that. and this is FICTION you moron. that means NOT REAL. get it?
No, I agree with Notorious. It still was terrible. Please don't attempt to write publicly if you aren't any good at it.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
xXRockstarAngelXx
i did watch that. and this is FICTION you moron. that means NOT REAL. get it?

Gee, someone can't handle that someone else doesn't like her work...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff