Welcome to Gaia! ::

BTW - MY STOREY IS POSTED ON FANFICTION NET TO RABE REVEIWS!!! ADD IT 2 UR FAVRITES!

CLICK HERE TO GET TO AWSUM STOREY

HI EVERY 1! HERE IS MY NEWEST SRORY!!! IT IS ABOUT A SHOW I WATCH WHEN I WAS YOUBG CALLED STAR TREK! NJOYYYYY!

xxx

There once was a girl who lived in ohio and she did not like it very much so she layed on her bed and roled around in her realy cute little abercrobie ad fitch poli sirt, and wished so much that she could be some where else sence there is only so many day you can spend at 7 11 drink slurpees and eting twizzlers.

Then on tv i could see the picture of a shuttel and then i sudeny felt a spinning like i had not drank water much.

"OH MY GOD I AM PASING OUT" I yell as I pssed out.
I hope you're not serious.
Trollfic?

Please?

If this is what our schools have allowed writing to come to...I will OD on painkillers, I swear. Because, yes, this was painful.

xp

Versatile Cub

3,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Dynastie Crisis

www.youtube.com/user/aliento
insemination
Dynastie Crisis

OMG, genius. I've been trying to find someone who does this. Insta-subscribed. heart
insemination
Dynastie Crisis

I love you :]
so thx for ppl who give me good fedback, i will be shortley posting this on my new fan fiction account 1ce ican figuer out how the up loader thing works!!!! i will be also soon posting another storey if any one wants to preview it. it is a christain theme story.

oh also sry about spelling i was too busy to do it and u can figuer out whats going on anyhoo!!!

'RED ALERT!"
i can here clacksons playing loudly. It sounds like a sieren; it reminds me of a police or firetruck sieren.

"who is this insuferable interuder?" a loud voice says noisely.

"OMG," I muttering "where am I, Britney is that u?"

but it isnotmy sittster and now when I open my eyes i can see bright red lites flashing in my eyes and a man in a tight out fit leaning over me. he hasa tattoo. he looks mad.

"Um hi where am i."

"you are on a space ship," someone else who is orental chinese looking says to me "in space."

"OMG no!" i say "I was just at 7 11 buying red vines and slurpees how can this be? is this a trick? britney is this a trick? did i fall and bang my head again?"

'we are very far from earth you must be an alien" tatoo man says "ensign kim and tuvock can you breng her to the docter down in the turno lifet."

so we go in a elevator. it is me and a black guy with ponty ears and the chinese guy who i guessed was ensign kim cuz that's an oriental name.

"are you human?" tuvock ask me

"um obviously" I reply and role my eyes. REALLY what a dubm question.

"i am not human" he says "you are on a space ship and there are many aliens here who are not humans for instence i am avulcan we arepeople with pinty ears and we are super logical"

kim shruged at me as tuvock kept talking about aliens butsence i awas pretty sure i was dreaming i did not pay much atention.

but then the elevator stops and i get out. we are at a hallway. then we walk down it. we turn left. then we wallk down another hallway. we then walk down another hallway and to a door. then the door opened without us touching it the doors at walmart or grocery store.

In front of me wasa very ugly old guy with abald head.

'hello missy i am the doctor but i am actualy just a hologram but i will be looking after you today and figuering out what species you are and how you got on our bredge."

"I am human oviously!" I shout and stamp my foot "And i am not missy my name is shaundrah aliesse jayde deloreann!!!! i am from ohio and once i wake up i will be back thereand this will all be a bad dream."

"i am sory shaundrah butit isnot a bad dream. obviously. it is logical" tuckock said.

"Noooo!" i cried because i did not believe it.

Ruthless Sex Symbol

12,825 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Now I have to go find some good Tuvok fanfiction... le sigh.
HotHistorian
Trollfic?

Please?

If this is what our schools have allowed writing to come to...I will OD on painkillers, I swear. Because, yes, this was painful.

xp

This.
So after a wile I learnd that the futuer was not nerely as bad as i had asumed.

You see i was sort of thinking that it was a dream cuz mabey I had watch too much tv show about sify. So i injoyed it think that i would go home soon.

so first i went to the replicater and i order some lickorish. i got red vines. then i order some pepsi slurpee and also some panda express crab rain goons.

it was pretty cool and i sat there in neelicks kitchen place eting it while harry sit beside me he was becomming a good freind as he diddnt have any freinds ecxept for tom paris and belana toris. But then they have baby so how can harry hang out with them cuz his best freind is a baby daddy?

So ya we hung out like that. I was not hanging out with boy often at home becuz i am CHRISTAIN but we talked about good stuff like how we both reads elsie dinsmore and left behind books and think they are super cool.

And then one day I see a guy who is like my age siting across the room with 7 of 9. and he was kinda cute so i say to harry "whose that"? and he says back "oh that is noboedy it is eechib and we dont care about him cuz he is so wired"

so i tink that peeple that are out casts are interest so i vow to myself that i will speak to him. and i finished the lickorish.

at that moment captin jane way comes in "oh my gosh shaundrah it is an emergedcy! we need help right away and you are the only 1 ho can do it!"

i look at her and wonder WHAT COULD IT BE???
ACSHUALLY to all u h8rs i am home schooling. OKAY??? ALSO all the ppl i know whose pubic schooling are way slower than me.
Holy s**t...this is awesome.
dark vamp angle101
ACSHUALLY to all u h8rs i am home schooling. OKAY??? ALSO all the ppl i know whose pubic schooling are way slower than me.

gonk Excuse me?
Please don't say that like it's an excuse for poor writing...!

Quote:
oh also sry about spelling i was too busy to do it and u can figuer out whats going on anyhoo!!!

...I'm sorry, but if you've got enough time to write and then post your fanfiction, you definitely have enough time to check it for spelling errors. Your readers shouldn't have to figure out anything.

Please tell me you're trolling. orz
NEWEST CHAPIE hope u all likes it!

xxxxxxxxxxxx smile xxxxxxxxxx

"It apears that there is there a satelite wich is old and apears to be from earth" says tucov

i am on the bredge and looking out the big window and in front of me is a dirty looking thing that says on the side VIGER

"Iit calls it self viger" says hary kim and every one agrees. "wow what is it" i say. "acshually we hoped u could tell us " captan jane way says "it is dated from the year 2011 and it is aksing us a qestion that is a pasword qestion but we do not now the anser to the qestion oh and by the way it is shooting at us and the ship will expload in a few minuets if we do not get the pasword!"

I screamd. "what is the qestion!!!!"

"okay hear goes - Italian vampire clan. that is all it is asking."

"omg i know that the anser is VOLTURI!!!" I creach and then tuvock writes it into his keyboard thing and suddenly the shooting from Viger stops.

"password is corect captain shaundrah has saved us."

then every one claped.

"perhaps if shaundrah will be here and given her intellec and also the fact she saved us, she should be given duties as part of the crew."

"yes" captain jane way says "she is an excelent adition to the crew. shaundrah you are obviesly very skilled."

"and very beautiful" hary kim added quietly but i still heard him and i blushed charmingley.

we will asign you duty as an ensine starting tomorrow as for now you can rest because you saved the whole ship, i will announce it to every one so they will all know who is rasponsible for overriding viger."

so feeling very happy i left for my little room and wonder what i will be doing as a new member of the voyager crew
OH BTW if u like hay potter, look 4 my OTHER fan fiction on hear

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces