Welcome to Gaia! ::

For some reason I write a lot of these... sweatdrop Anyone else like writing them? And what was your favorite song you used?
I wrote one for English for "Nobody's Home" by Avril Lavigne. I did it about a girl who was homeless and depending on this strange boy for food and such. Turned out he was a vampire, and he took out his false mortal teeth in the end. You see, we had to encourperate the sentense "He/she reached into his/hers mouth and pulled out his/her false teeth." Bah, it kind of sucked. I normally use songs to relate to my life and my characters for roleplays. Though I've made a few music video's in my head for some Avril and Linkin Park songs.
I used that song as well, it fit pretty nicely, I'm planning on using a Linkin park song too, heh sweatdrop
I used 'Shoot' and 'Butterfly' for my two songfics. First one was for Envy from FMA, second for Takiko and Uruki from Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden.

Songfics are fun to write, although I usually use Japn ones. XD

Dapper Humorist

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Full closet 200
I write my own =^^= biggrin LoL
I use alot of different songs... oldies are fine for me too smile but it's a shame no one knows those anymore... ;_;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff