This image art is not mine!

User Image

So I've been writing for a little while, maybe over a year. I'm not super serious or over dedicated, but I do enjoy writing. I write off of a Fan Fiction site, and I have two fictions going plus a lemon.

Both involve Oc's which can be annoying, but please deal with me here.

The Dragon Ball Z fanfiction runs off a young girl who is named Calina and her adventures of growing up and meeting up with the Z fighters on namek. She meets Gohan and falls in love with him. At the moment I'm 16 or 17 chapters deep and I believe I'm in the Cell Saga.

The Naruto Fan Fiction involves a 13 year old girl named Hisa, who is a member of the Rinha Clan and is a distant member of the Sarutobi Clan. She's sent from Susgakure to kill the hokage, but may or may not do it. Anyway, this fic is Lee and Oc, however I do have Oc and Kankuro grouping up for a small amount of time also.

I'm strange when I write, I can't have two characters fall in love, ******** and live happily ever after within 3-5 chapters. So if you're expecting or want something like that I have a 'lemon' or sex-ish fic for both the Lee fic and the Gohan fic.

I'm not entirely sure if this is spamming, so I didn't want to put up the links to my FF page. However if you are a little interested let me know, and I'll pm you my site.