Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Dreamer

Return to The Sengoku Era

User Image

The story took place years after Kagome decided to stay with Inuyasha in the Sengoku Era. After her final time traveling, the Bone-Eater's Well no longer worked and thus the connection between the two time period seized to exist. Time had moved at a different pace. In the modern world, the Higurashi moved on, living life everyday, wishing for Kagome's happiness and keeping her in their hearts though they did not know when they would be able to see her again. It all began when Kagome's younger brother, Souta was on his senior year of high school. As he was walking home, he noticed the Sacred Tree was glowing and he, being used to the supernatural found it not so hard to believe. He stood before it and right in front of his eyes, a maiden emerged from the tree. She was beautiful and he fell in love at first sight. It turned out the maiden was a shinto goddess in the Sengoku Era. Instantly, he knew something must be wrong. However, deeply in love with one another, they got married and formed a family of their own. Two sons and a daughter. On the day of their daughter's third birthday, what Souta feared the most happened. His wife, Yukari was taken back to her own time through the Sacred Tree and they were separated.

Eleven years later, Souta and Yukari's children grew up to be fine in their own way. They had a happy family. They lived having their mother cherished in their memories. Though everything went out smoothly, Souta could not help but feeling worried thinking about his youngest child, his daughter. Before Yukari disappeared, she had told him she had a bad feeling and asked him to keep an eye on their daughter. Should she possess any supernatural abilities, he ought to keep her away from both the Sacred Tree and Bone-Eater's Well. He had done his best and was relieved noticing his daughter was a normal high schooler. This though, would change as fate had another twist. Unknown to him, his daughter's destiny was already sealed. A destiny that would bring suffering, happiness and possibly greater than that of her aunt, Kagome Higurashi. See as the wheel of fate continued to spin, bringing each closer to what they were destined to be.

...This would be my first fanfic so I apologize for any flaws. Sorry for the short introduction or synopsis but I want to let you explore the story yourself. Do comment and critic since I strive to be better. The idea came from a dream, believe it or not and my adoration for Sesshomaru. Yup, good guess. This time, he would be the hero. Gomen, Inuyasha! Of course, it is inspired by Rumiko Takahashi's manga, Inuyasha so the credits and copyright goes to her. Personally, I like her work. Especially Inuyasha and Ranma 1/2. Currently into Rin-ne as well. Be sure to support the mangaka!...

Distinct Dreamer

User Image
Chapter One: An Unexpected Meeting

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out