Welcome to Gaia! ::

i love it so far! I am kinda peeved that all the vampires eat ALL the time! Vampires don't eat or drink anything but blood. Plus, in an interview with stephanie meyer she said that they only do that to look human and they wouldn't need to around nessie and jacob! Plus she said that when vampires eat, later they actually have to throw it up because they don't use the bathroom! I don't think they'd be doing that all the time!
Chapter Twenty-Five

In the weeks that followed, Renesmee looked almost two years older now. Her hair was half-way down her back, and she loved to straighten them and add to their shine. She was taller, and less pale.
She was looking more and more like Bella every day.
And her friendship with Sam and the other were-vampires grew along with her.

"Hey, Nessie! Wanna go out for a ride?"
Jacob ran towards her with a big grin on his face. Renesmee was sitting on the grassy meadow near the Cullens' home, and when she heard his voice, she stood up.
"I got our bikes ready over there," he huffed, taking a breath and pointing to the sidewalk. Two motorcycles, one red and one black, were waiting for them.
Renesmee raised an eyebrow and smiled at him.
"You're asking me this now because..." she said.
"Because we can relax, have fun, after the weird things that's been going on."
"Okay, then, let's go."
Renesmee entwined her fingers in Jacob's and they walked to the bikes.
"Renesmee wait!" a voice called out.
Jacob was already on his black motorcycle, waiting for Renesmee to start hers, but the voice distracted her. She turned around.
"Sam?" she said. "Is there something wrong in La Push? Do you need my dad? I--"
"Renesmee, I was wondering if you'd like to go hunt with me today," Sam asked. "Edward, your father, and his brothers have something to take care of for Esme, and I'm starving..."
His stomach growled. He winced.
Then they both started laughing.
"Okay," said Renesmee, and Sam took her hand, smiling.
Jacob's eyes widened. "Wait, Nessie!" he called. They stopped and looked back at him. "But...we were going to go ride our motorcycles. Sam, I'm sure you can hold on for another hour." He frowned at him.
Sam shook his head. "Come on Jacob, be reasonable." Jacob winced. Those were the same words that Edward sometimes told Bella. "I need to eat."
"I didn't think that hunger was a problem for vampires, and your only half," said Jacob. "You're a werewolf too, and I think hot dogs will hit the spot."
"Look, dude," Sam sighed. "If you're so desperate to be around Renesmee, then come with us."
Jacob leaned over too far, and the bike toppled on top of him.
Sam rolled his eyes.
"Just 'cause you imprinted on her, doesn't mean you have some kind of claim on her," he said.
"Shut up!" Jacob spat, pushing the black heavy motorcycle off of him. He pointed a finger at Sam. "I do claim her, Sam! I imprinted on her and we'll always be together! She's mine, not yours. Why don't you call Emily to come with you instead? Nessie's mine, I own her. I asked her to go ride together!"
I own her. Renesmee winced. "W-What?" she said in a quiet voice.
Sam shook his head.
It took a minute for Jacob to realize what he'd said. His expression softened and he reached out one hand. "Renesmee, I--"
"You own me huh?" Renesmee threw at him. "I knew it! You don't love me for real, you just have feelings for me because I'm your little pet. Imprinting isn't love, Jake. It just changes the way you look at other people....I can't believe I actually thought you--you--loved me!"
She started sobbing. Sam took one look at Jacob, shook his head once more, then put his arm around Renesmee's shoulders, leading her towards the forest.
Jacob stood there, feeling stupid.
Omg! i luv it! please keep writing more!! biggrin

User Image Cute says::: User Image

This is an awesome fan fiction! Everything may not be something the normal characters would do , but come on it s a fan fiction! any thing can happen in your mind and this is what ranime_12x thought. I love this you must do more chapters ranime or make up an original story! You were born to write!!

User ImageUser Image
can't wait 4 more!! biggrin
Chapter Twenty-Six

The next day, it was raining hard. Jacob sat on his couch, watching football without really paying attention to what was going on in the game.
He leaned back and closed his eyes.
"Oh lord," he prayed. "Give me something to kill my boredom. Send me a miracle. Even a house-fly would do. Anything."
He opened his eyes and the second he did, he heard someone knock on the door.
"Come in!" he said.
The door opened, and someone wiped his or her feet on the carpet. "Boy, Jake, you really know how to welcome a guest."
"Renesmee?" he said in shock. He turned around.
She was sight for sore eyes. Her black hoodie was soaked, and her straightened light brown hair was sticking to her face in dark wet wavy ringlets.
She smiled at him. "Hi!"
He stood up and ran to her, lifting her in the air. She laughed as he carried her and put her on the couch. She looked up at his puppy-dog face, his hair spiking out in different places since he cut it not too long ago.
"I didn't think you'd be so happy to see me," she said. "You haven't given me your daily call today."
"Oh, I thought you were...hanging out with Mr. High-And-Mighty-I'm-A-Werewolf-And-A-Vampire."
He frowned and sat down next to her.
"What?"
"Like last time when we were supposed to ride our motorcycles together?"
"Jake, Sam needed to eat. And he's not fully in control of his thirst yet, so he could be dangerous."
Jacob snorted. "One of them bloodsuckers now."
"Jake. I'm a 'bloodsucker'." Renesmee touched his face lightly, her fingers were colder than ice.
Jacob sighed and inched away from her.
"Jake..how was I supposed to react? You said you owned me."
"Renesmee, I apologized so many times for that! And still, I bet your parents like him more than me. After all, he's partly one of them now. And me? All I do is make trouble for you and your family. Sam's cheating on Emily with you."
His eyes glazed over.
"Naw, Jake, he doesn't like me in that way," said Renesmee. "He's imprinted on her already."
"But have you seen the way he looks at you? And the way he looks at me? It's like he's pitying you because of how much I love you. Has it ever occured to you that maybe I don't just love you because of my imprint? If I loved you just cause of that, then we wouldn't be arguing right now. I wouldn't have hurt you the way I did yesterday! That proves I love you even with or without imprinting on you."
Renesmee touched his arm. He flinched away. Then he looked at her.
"Renesmee...I would never do anything to hurt you like that. I'm sorry about when I said I owned you. I was just so pissed off at Sam. You never know what he might do to you when he gets you away from me, alone. You are still half-human, Nessie, and he might--"
"Shh, shh," Renesmee suddenly interrupted him, putting a finger to his lips.
His lips touched hers gently and it turned into almost a tongue-war from there.
Then someone came in.
"Ness, I got those sodas you--"
Jacob and Renesmee turned to look at Sam, who was drenched but looking happy at the doorstep.
"Oops, sorry," he said quickly. "Am I interrupting something?"
"No," said Renesmee, and at the same time, Jacob muttered, "Yes you are."
"Oh, Jake, I'll be back," she said, giving him one last kiss. "I need to get these to my friend Linda. She lives a few hundred miles from here. She's having a party today."
"I'll drive you--" Jacob said.
"No, bro, that's okay," Sam cut him off. "I'll do it."
And with that, he and Renesmee laughed out into the rain.

6,550 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
This is great! can't wait 4 more
I love it! plz write more!!! biggrin
That was really good!
You should totally write more. I mean seriously, I REALLY NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
I mean some stuff did not make much sense but it was so good that I really do not care.
User Image ā™„ ā™  ā™£ Cute Says:: ā™£ ā™ ā™„User Image

Jacob and Nessie 4 life! 4laugh

User Image

Chatty Sex Symbol

I think the story is good. i am almost done with Breaking Dawn.... before I read breaking dawn and came here I was like WTFFFFFF! but the story is good. Im gunna subscribe so i know when you write some more. ^_^
Wow this is sum good stuff ...i should know because...well im writing a book too ...and as a bunch of others are saying...you wrote it its your story and you get to decided what you want the to do!!!
Im mean hell it sounds good to me!!!!
4laugh
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/original-stories-prose/immortal-for-eternity/t.43007803/ Well heres the link if you want to check it out!
Chapter Twenty-Seven:

Jacob ran next door to Bella and Edward's house, opened the front door and slammed it shut behind him.
"Jake, what's wrong--" Bella started to say.
"You shouldn't leave your door unlocked like that. You don't know what traitors might come in." Jacob would keep that in mind, since his own front door was unlocked the time Sam came in. He and Renesmee were already making up at the time. Not to mention, making out.
Edward read his mind and understood.
"Jacob, stop being so unobservant," he told him. "Sam is engaged to Emily, and pretty soon, they'll get married, so no worries."
"That's the same thing that Ness and I thought," Jacob grumbled. "But guess she's as stubborn as Bella."
Bella frowned. "Jake, Edward's right. Pretend you're Sam--"
"I find that hard to imagine."
"--And that Renesmee is Emily," Bella continued. "And I'm...Kim. Would you leave her for me? After all, I'm Paul's imprinted. And yours is Emily."
Jacob didn't get it. "No, seriously Bells. I don't get what you're rambling on about."
Edward hid his smile, but Jacob cold see the corners of his mouth twitching. So if all this was true, that Sam wouldn't cheat on Emily because he had imprinted on her, then why didn't he ask her to do these things with him?
"Maybe because Emily isn't a vampire and she doesn't know how to teach him how to hunt," Edward replied.
"Oh. That's true. But what about driving her around?"
"Jacob, you know that Emily doesn't go anywhere that much."
Jacob was getting so frustrated. This just didn't make any sense! Didn't Sam care about his feelings? He never did before, but he knew that Jacob was with Renesmee! Had his brain been affected by his transformation into a vampire? Or was it his heart that had frozen through?
"ARRRGH! I'm going out!" he cried in frustration.
Bella and Edward just stared as he ran outside into the rain and hopped onto his black motorcycle.

The rain poured down on Jacob, who was wearing nothing but a gray shirt and torn up jeans. Not even his helmet on his head as he sped down the empty highway. Nothing on his mind but Renesmee and Sam. Sam and Renesmee Uley. Jacob and Renesmee Black. Nessie Black. Nessie Uley. Emily Uley. None of them sounded right anymore!
He drove all the way to La Push, and stopped right on top of the cliff where he and Bella had seen Sam and his gang dive off.
Jacob snorted at the memory. I wish Sam would've just lost control and dived right into a rock at the bottom or something, he thought.
He sat on the edge of the cliff, overlooking the trees and the river and the dark clouds of thunder and rain above all of western Washington.

As soon as the rain stopped, Renesmee and Sam had help from everyone and were setting up balloons, tables, and canopies behind Carlisle Cullen's house, right in the middle of the beautiful meadow.
"We gotta get these set up before it starts to rain again," said Sam, helping Emmett and Jared with the stage. They had set up stereos, and a slideshow on the computer at the back of all the tables and the party reflecting on a white screen on the stage.
"Jacob's gonna love this," Alice told Renesmee. She crossed off all the completed items off her list on a clipboard.
Rosalie grimaced. "He better. I hate giving parties for ungrateful mutts like him."

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Pretty good! I'm impressed! smile
Chapter Twenty-Eight

The next day was pretty sunny.
Renesmee knocked on Jacob's door. And knocked again. And again.
"Jake!" she called. She looked at the box in her hands. She had wrapped it herself, with blue wrapping paper and green ribbons. Jacob's favorite colors, or so Sam said.
He had never told anyone his favorite colors, not even Renesmee. He probably didn't really have any.
"Jacob! Jacob Black!" Renesmee called again, looking up at the window of his bedroom.
When no one answered, she looked behind her at the others, who were half-hiding behind their cars, watching. She shrugged.
She pounded hard on the door.
Finally it opened. "Wha-at?" Jacob said in an annoyed tone, making the word two syllables. He was shirtless, with his baggy jeans still on, and the top of his gray underwear was showing. He rubbed his eyes and stretched. When he felt more refreshed, he looked at her.
"What's that?" he asked, pointing to the box.
Renesmee raised an eyebrow as Jacob reached for it, and put it behind her back.
"Nuh uh uh," she said. "Do you know what day it is?"
"Ehh...no."
"Well then you can't open this unless you come with us," said Renesmee.
"Who's 'us'?"
Renesmee moved the box behind her to signal the others who were watching. They hopped into their cars and drove to the party in the meadow.
Jacob heard the engines start and started to walk out. Renesmee stopped her.
"Nessie, stop acting like the Riddler and tell me why the heck you're on my porch at 3 in the morning?" he said with a sigh. He folded his arms across his chest and gave her a long hard look.
"Jake, trust me," she replied. "And besides, it's 3 in the afternoon. What were you doing this whole morning?"
She followed him into his room and watched him pick an outfit. "Jake," she said.
Jake put on a plaid white and green button-up shirt. But he didn't change his jeans. He turned around to look at her.
"How do I look?" he asked.
"Perfect, you always do."

"So what's the big rush?" Jacob said, hanging on the top of the open car window.
Renesmee's driving wasn't perfect.
She stepped on the gas pedal then the brake after a second. It continued on like that.
"Maybe--you should--let--me drive," Jacob told her, as he jerked forward.
He was glad when they reached the Cullen's house.
Renesmee took his hand and started to run, but Jacob stood still.
"Jacob, what's wrong?" she asked him.
"I think I left my stomach in the car," he gasped.
Renesmee rubbed his back as he bent over and threw up.
Emmett and Jasper approached them with open arms.
"Jacob! Buddy!" Emmett said. But his smile faded when he saw Jacob hurling. "What's wrong? Was Nessie's driving that bad?"
Jasper chuckled.
Renesmee handed Jacob a napkin and he wiped the rest of the spooge away from his mouth.
"Guys, what's going on? Is anyone gonna give me a straight answer around here? What are we doing at Carlisle's house?" he asked.
"Dude, chill," said Seth, joining them. "It's your birthday!"
"SETH!" Renesmee, Emmett, and Jasper hissed together.
Seth put up his hands and said, "Oops. Sorry."
"My--" Jacob said in disbelief. He stood up straight. "Wait, hold up. What date is it?"
"July 3rd," Renesmee said quietly.
"We were hoping to surprise you when we heard you didn't even know it was your birthday," Emmett continued. "But Senor EmociĆ³n here can't keep a secret." He jabbed a finger towards Seth.
"I'm not excited," muttered Seth.
"Let's go to the party," Jasper said.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas