This is my first fic around Gaia! I hope that there won't be any flamers! Even if there is, I'll use it to barbeque my meat. 4laugh gonk blaugh biggrin smile biggrin

Ace knew what he wanted. Sabo did too. It was just a simple thing but their little brother couldn't receive it from any of them.

It was something to be used by him maybe to watch stars during the night at their hideout.

But, no. Luffy stared at the dancing oceans in front of him. He sat calmly on the Sunny-go's head. He let his mind away replaying those sweet moments with his brothers. With his bandit family.

He remembered how he wanted a telescope from the Gray Terminal so badly. But on that day, his brother, Sabo was taken away from him. That was not the start of his sad episodes.

It started when he made Shanks, his all-time idol sacrificed his left arm just to save a wimpy kid like him.

The pirate captain also gave him his favourite hat.

The straw hat.

Yes.

Without the straw hat, Luffy won't be friends with Ace. Because of the hat reminding him of Shanks attitude and persona, he forgave Ace whom had spit on him and tried to kill him for more than several times.

Then, he met Sabo. He swore he saw Sabo hiding a telescope but the telescope could have been desroyed by the fire started in Gray Terminal. The noble's servants stepped on it as if it was only a piece of dirty paper.

Luffy blinked out of curiousity.

How was his grandpa doing?

Was he still unsastified and unhappy with him being a pirate?

'Sorry' is all that his grandson can say. Nothing more. He also can't repay him for his love. Everyone might see Garp as an overdramatic grandpa, but actually, he is the person with the loneliest pair of eyes Luffy ever met.

He felt a bit guilty for not following Garp's will before. However, he is kind of glad seeing that his grandpa is not that mad and sad.

As long as he's happy, he's happy.

Dragon.

Father. How does it feel like hugging your own father? Luffy really wants to meet his father after Ace went leaving him with his friends.

Is he silently watching him from a distance?

Friends?

Zoro, Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper, Robin, Franky and Brook. Not forgetting Vivi.

They'll always cheer for him.

They'll always fight with him.

They'll always be by their side.

Even if all of them are separated, they won't forget each other.

"Luffy! Get your a** here! Dinner's almost over and don't make Nami-swan and Robin-chwan worry over you!" the cook shrieked with his plain bored voice from the kitchen. Luffy chuckled as he could hear Usopp scolding Sanji something about 'what about us'.

He smiled widely. He adjusted his straw hat and let his hand holding the hat for a moment. He then ran to the kitchen with the big smile he used to wear before he went away.

"What's with that smile, Luffy-bro?" Franky asked noticing the cheeky smile.

Luffy cackled as he sat in between Brook and Chopper.

"Nothing's better than being with you guys!"